AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Tempe Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Tempe
- Apartments with Balcony in Tempe
- Apartments with Disability Access in Tempe
- Apartments with Elevator in Tempe
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Tempe
- Apartments with Fireplace in Tempe
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Tempe
- Apartments with Garage in Tempe
- Apartments with Gated Access in Tempe
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Tempe
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Tempe
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Tempe
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Tempe
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Tempe
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Tempe
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Tempe
- Furnished Available Apartments in Tempe
- Tempe Apartment Deals
- Tempe Apartments under $600
- Tempe Apartments under $700
- Tempe Apartments under $800
- Tempe Apartments under $900
- Tempe Apartments under $1000
- Tempe Apartments under $1100
- Tempe Apartments under $1200
- Tempe Apartments under $1300
- Tempe Apartments under $1400
- Tempe Apartments under $1500
- Tempe Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Tempe
For SaleTempe, AZ Homes for Sale
Living In Tempe, AZ
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN TEMPE, AZ
Tempe, Arizona is a university town with campuses for Arizona State University, Rio Salado College, the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Brookline College and several others. Being a college town, the city teems with attractions, activities, shopping and dining, attracting folks of all ages to the bustling community.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN TEMPE
Tempe is a diverse city of folks from all backgrounds collecting together in this city just 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix. Tempe’s bustling neighborhoods center around residential and campus life with many comfortable, affordable apartments in Tempe.
The city has a “very bikeable” score of 80 and a “walkable” score of 62 from residents, meaning a lot of folks don’t need a car here and easily get around on bikes or foot. With multiple parks (including Tempe Town Lake and Kiwanis Lake Parks), the city has a wide variety of interesting spots around the various neighborhoods.
- Alameda: The Alameda neighborhood mostly features larger homes within this well-established community. You’ll find many family and pet-friendly rentals here with comfortable amenities like pools, spas, gyms, sporting courts and gorgeous landscaping and walking paths you’ll enjoy.
- Alegre: The Alegre neighborhood is loaded with attractive amenities like restaurants, cafes, pubs, parks and locally-owned shops for all ages to enjoy, all within easy walking or short driving distances of most residential locations.
- Apache: Apache is conveniently located near campus, so many affordable housing options are available for both students and non-students alike. You’ll find historical sites and other attractions here, as well as easy access to transit, dining and shopping.
- Baseline-Hardy: With popular shopping malls, fabulous restaurants and cafes and much more, the Baseline-Hardy neighborhood is popular among families, couples and singles for a comfortable lifestyle with lots of amenities.
- Downtown Tempe: The center of Tempe offers its residents an assortment of retailers, awesome nightlife and world-wide cuisine. Attractions like Sun Devil Stadium and 6th Street Park mingle with the arts and culture scene of the neighborhood, offering plenty of activity and easy-access entertainment year-round.
- Hudson-Trace: This neighborhood is all about cozy homes at an affordable price. The neighborhood is great for families and young couples looking for a quiet, cozy living zone.
- The Lakes: As the name implies, The Lakes is a waterfront community situated around two man-made lakes offering you incredible views. Most of the homes here were built between 1970 and 1980 and the neighborhood consists of only about 200 residents, making it a tight-knit community.
- Riverside: Located near the Salt River, Riverside offers residents not just great shopping and dining, but easy access to the river and all the amenities thereof. Rent boats, jog the trails and generally enjoy the great outdoors in this beautiful neighborhood close to the heart of town.
- Sunset: Ranked one of the best neighborhoods for single-living in Tempe, the neighborhood offers lots of great rentals and easy walkability to restaurants, parks, attractions and more.
- University Park: Attractive for Arizona State University students, singles and young couples, University Park is centrally located among some of the best amenities in the city. Transit is easy to access, much of the neighborhood is walkable and dining and shopping abound, with affordable apartments for rent in Tempe easy to find.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN TEMPE
Living in Tempe affords residents many opportunities to try new things as well as revisit great attractions and local destinations over and over. Shopping malls, parks, a water park, stadium and the Sea Life Arizona Aquarium are close-at-hand for practically any kind of outing you’re looking for in your new hometown.
- Arizona Mills offers shoppers many popular brands and locally-owned shops for everything you need in one easy-access location. You’ll find jewelry, clothing, shoes, furniture, services, dining activities and more.
- The 125-acre Kiwanis Park grants access to a 12-acre lake, batting range, indoor rec center, fields for sports, an indoor wave pool with water slides, kayak and pedal boat rentals, surrey bike rentals, a jogging trail and playground. It’s the perfect location for a lazy afternoon or an active outing with the kids.
- Located within the Arizona Grand Resort and Spa, the Oasis Water Park covers 7 acres of land with a giant wave pool, a 25-person hot tub, an 8-story thrill slide, a side-by-side active river and much more (including a safe and cozy area for the little ones).
- Ocean lovers can break away from that landlocked feeling for a few hours when they visit the Sea Life Arizona Aquarium. Here you’ll find a 360-degree Ocean Tunnel, along with lots of exhibits featuring your favorite aquatic life. Don’t miss the interactive touch pool and the rescued turtles and sharks.
- The outdoor stadium for Arizona State University, Sun Devil Stadium, welcomes visitors for sports and events of all kinds, including ASU games, marathons and races and others.
- The waterfront Tempe Beach Park offers locals and visitors a great spot for outdoor activities with trails, boat and bike rentals, sports fields, picnic areas, fishing and even some local historical buildings for the history buffs.
- Tri-City Pavilions is another popular shopping mall near Tempe, where you’ll find shopping, dining and activities for all your leisurely enjoyment.
GETAWAYS FROM TEMPE
Tempe offers you the convenience of not only great in-town activities and attractions but many awesome destinations within a short drive of town. Some of the most popular sites you can visit for a day trip or weekend getaway include the incredible Antelope Canyon, rafting on Salt River, Out of Africa Wildlife Park, Bearizona near Flagstaff and if you’ve got a long weekend, one of the Wonders of the World — the Grand Canyon.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN TEMPE, AZ
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Tempe that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Tempe
What is the average rent in Tempe?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Tempe?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Tempe?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Tempe?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.