AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Surprise Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Surprise
- Apartments with Balcony in Surprise
- Apartments with Disability Access in Surprise
- Apartments with Elevator in Surprise
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Surprise
- Apartments with Fireplace in Surprise
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Surprise
- Apartments with Garage in Surprise
- Apartments with Gated Access in Surprise
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Surprise
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Surprise
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Surprise
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Surprise
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Surprise
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Surprise
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Surprise
- Furnished Available Apartments in Surprise
- Surprise Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Surprise
- Apartments with under $1100 in Surprise
- Apartments with under $1200 in Surprise
- Apartments with under $1300 in Surprise
- Apartments with under $1400 in Surprise
- Apartments with under $1500 in Surprise
- Apartments with under $2000 in Surprise
- Apartments with under $800 in Surprise
- Apartments with under $900 in Surprise
Apartments Near Surprise
Living In Surprise, AZ
When you look for apartments in Surprise, you'll find a vibrant and growing southwest community in the West Valley that values its heritage and offers a wealth of activities to keep you busy year-round.
Surprise apartments are located adjacent to the beautiful White Tank Mountain Park. This 30,000-acre park, the largest in Maricopa County, has 25 miles of trails and great overnight camping. If America's greatest pastime is more to your liking, then head over to the Surprise Stadium to catch a game of Major League Baseball. The stadium is the spring training home of the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers. If you want a game of doubles to go with your double-header, then you're in luck because the recreation center also has a tennis and racquetball complex with 25 courts.
No matter where you live in Surprise, you'll find yourself in the seat of history. The city marks the spot of the scenic Western Heritage Trail that crosses the Arizona countryside on its way to the Grand Canyon. View exceptional art from around the world at the West Valley Art Museum. The museum has the largest collection of ethnic dress in the southwest, as well as pieces by such well-known artists as Andy Warhol and Peter Max.
Live in Surprise if you like affordable apartments and a low cost of living. The city has grown from a population of 4,000 to nearly 110,000 in just 25 years and shows little sign of slowing down. There's plenty of development going on and that means you can start or continue your career in Surprise or nearby Phoenix. In fact, the city has 20 new business parks and a dozen retail centers that are open or set to open soon.
Find out for yourself why everybody's talking about Surprise. You'll find a place where you can grow as well as a wealth of available apartments for rent. And, ApartmentGuide.com can help you along in your search with detailed neighborhood information, maps and listings of Surprise apartments for rent.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Surprise
How much does it cost to rent in Surprise, AZ?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Surprise?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Surprise?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Surprise?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.