I had issues from day 1.
The manager has not called me and I do not know why.
I am considering getting a lawyer.
It is OUTRAGEOUS the level of customer service I have received. The lack of accountability is incredible.
Maintenance was terrible. Air conditioner worked in only half of the apartment. Conflicting communication with staff. NO accountability if they do something wrong. Plumbing was terrible in both bathroom and kitchen. I could go on, but to be honest, it was an absolute terrible experience.
ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE TRUE! BEWARE!
- Roaches!! The smaller jumping kind and the big ginormous ones.
- Ants, tiny, relentless, and everywhere.
- Non-functioning ac units that freeze and drip LoTs of water, don't cool the unit, and drive your electric bill sky high. My daughter's unit last year was above 90 inside all summer yet mntnce kept saying it was just the layout of the units. She was paying over 350 for electricity and finally by August they said they needed to replace the fan unit. No apology.
- Indifferent, douchey office staff
- Make sure you read notices of unit inspections because they WiLL walk right the f in. If youre my kids mom, theyll bring men into your br while youre in your underwear and rudely order you to get dressed and turn on the lights.
- Today my boss's car had an orange sticker on it saying his car will be towed because his plates expired. Not suspended, he just needs the sticker. He was parked in a covered spot that he pays for, and he's been a resident here for five years. I said he's out of the country but Im trying to get hold of him n they still said I need to remove car from property or itll be towed.
- Water/plumbing issues. Sink disposal and dishwasher smell FOUL like sewer-smelling water that backs up one to the other.
- toilets clog, always broken and run constantly driving up water costs.
- sinks clog, impossible to remove drain stopper to unclog
- Old infrastructure at every turn. Surly, incompetent maintenance staff.
- Staff turnover in leasing office is high, and not surprisingly based on the vibes here.
I think this place has a certain charm and potential that has been pummeled into mediocrity and decay by greedy Olen and indifferent poorly incentivized management.
I'm certain there are better options all around this area that don't bring this kind of dingy neglected aura to an otherwise upscale but hard-working part of Scottsdale. I guess there has to be a K-Mart somewhere. This is it.
Absolute worst place I have ever lived. Ifrom the moment I moved the place was falling apart. Good luck getting anything repaired. It took 3 service requests online and 5 calls six weeks later it was finally taken care of. Now that I have moved out they are trying to make me replace carpet and pad($1000) for pet stains when a pet never entered my apartment do to my allergies. The place that people dispose of dog poop is always overflowing and stinking. Someone stole hand weights in gym and it took 9 months to replace. They talked about replacing pool furniture for 17 months and when I moved out it still had not been done. The heater at main pool was broken from November to March.
This property is far from luxury. The square footage in the apartments is the best thing about this place. The pool areas is most of the time crowded. Fitness areas as well. Trash all over property. Landscaping crew doesn't follow rules and uses terrible noisy methods of cleaning up leaves and dust. This entire property has mice and rats in roofs. They don't spray for pests like they should especially since this location is prone to bugs and insects cause it's suburban... Front office staff is a nightmare. Since they fired the last team it has gone more downhill. Noisy neighborhood... Noisy neighbors. Rude people living in the complex overall, they say they are happy with their living environment but act super rude to each other in crossing... Pool area is paid for by all tenants and they leave things broken for years and don't fix things and they don't clean or maintenance the main pool area when we pay extra for proper maintenance of the "luxury" pool... The dog park across the street is a pain in your you know what cause most dog owners don't use leashes in the whole park and the cops know and monitor that park heavily and they have no enforcement of leash rules...so please expect pit bulls and big dogs off leashes and please expect to be cursed out by old white people who do whatever they want if you tell them to put their dogs on leashes... Worst neighbor and worst apartments in North Scottsdale.
I would not recommend these apartment complexes.I've lived in these apartments for almost three years now and I'm so glad I'm moving because I can't even sleep in my own living room or in my own bedroom past 8 a.m. because the front office schedules leaf blowers to arrive at 7:30 in the morning and they are noisy around my apartment during the morning from 8 a.m. to 10. and I can't even sleep in because of all the noise. Also all of the apartment buildings are infested with roof rats. Seems like the leaf blowing crew doesn't have any rules to follow because they start their leaf blowers over and over again and there is about 5 men who do this job and they all start their leaf blowers over and over again near my apartment and I can't even sleep I'm forced to wake up..
Welcome to Scottsdale Highlands! Our community is in the center of it all. Located at the foothills of the McDowell Mountains in prestigious North Scottsdale. Scottsdale Highlands offers easy access to major transportation corridors, fine dining and premier shopping centers. Our 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms homes are fully upgraded with designer kitchens, spacious outdoor living areas, and ample storage. Enjoy the great outdoors with a trail ride or enjoy Horizon Park Community Center and Dog Park located directly across the street.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Open until 6:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.