AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
4 Units Available
3 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
Scottsdale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Balcony in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Elevator in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Garage in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Scottsdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Scottsdale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Apartment Deals
- Scottsdale Apartments under $600
- Scottsdale Apartments under $700
- Scottsdale Apartments under $800
- Scottsdale Apartments under $900
- Scottsdale Apartments under $1000
- Scottsdale Apartments under $1100
- Scottsdale Apartments under $1200
- Scottsdale Apartments under $1300
- Scottsdale Apartments under $1400
- Scottsdale Apartments under $1500
- Scottsdale Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Scottsdale
- Cheap Apartments in Scottsdale
- Income Restricted Apartments in Scottsdale
- Loft Layout Apartments in Scottsdale
- Luxury Apartments in Scottsdale
- New Construction Apartments in Scottsdale
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Scottsdale
- Senior Living Apartments in Scottsdale
- Short Term Apartments in Scottsdale
Apartments Near Scottsdale
For SaleScottsdale, AZ Homes for Sale
Living In Scottsdale, AZ
Getting to Know Scottsdale, AZ
If you like a buzzing nightlife, access to spas and resorts and plenty of cool cowboy culture, you're ready to find an apartment in Scottsdale. Located in the heart of the East Valley, at the northern reach of the Sonoran Desert, natural beauty abounds. The city is also all about resort-style living. No matter where you live in Scottsdale, you're close to the best shopping and dining.
The Best Neighborhoods in Scottsdale
Almost any neighborhood in Scottsdale qualifies as a great place to live. This is thanks to the large variety of shops, bars, galleries, restaurants and more. You'll never be far from something fun whether you love sports, food or fashion. There's all this and the natural desert beauty to take in from almost any apartment window.
- Old Town: A unique combination of old Southwest and a modern urban center, the vibe in Old Town is unlike anything else in Arizona. North Scottsdale Road offers easy access to plenty of galleries, museums, restaurants and shops. With a cohesive architectural style, living here is truly special.
- North Scottsdale: Full of high-end spas, wine bars, steakhouses and more, there's a lot of luxury in North Scottsdale. Cute boutiques dot the neighborhood as well. Not without some outdoor appeal, you can still take a hike, ride a horse or go mountain biking close by.
- Gainey Village Casitas: A younger neighborhood, Gainey Village Casitas enjoys good schools and a community feel. Here, you're close to excellent restaurants and gorgeous golf courses. You're also within walking distance to plenty of shops.
- Mayo Clinic: If you work at the Scottsdale campus of Mayo Clinic Arizona, it's nice to live nearby. The Mayo Clinic neighborhood captures all the beauty of the desert with easy access to everyday amenities. There's even a nature trail on the medical campus itself.
- Monterey Arcadia: Getting its name from the Greek word meaning unspoiled wilderness, Monterey Arcadia is a perfect place for nature-lovers. You'll get views of Camelback Mountain alongside the weaving water of the Arizona Canal.
- Indian Bend: Complete with its own Greenbelt, Indian Bend is an oasis of parks, lakes and golf courses. This well-established community continues to entice new residents with its great list of local amenities.
- Downtown: It may be a little smaller, but this highly walkable and bikeable area of Scottsdale definitely holds its own. With a focus on the art scene, Downtown galleries feature nearly 1,000 different artists. And, its entertainment district is perfect for a night out on the town.
- Via Linda Corridor: A skinny strip of neighborhood, Via Linda Corridor sits near the center of town. At only six square miles, the area still offers something for everyone. You'll find a variety of housing types and plenty of restaurants and shops.
- South Scottsdale: Sitting between North Scottsdale and Tempe, South Scottsdale keeps residents busy with plenty of good eats and exciting activities. A more eclectic vibe, you'll find some unique restaurants to sample, plenty of boutiques and an active nightlife.
- McCormick Ranch: A more upscale neighborhood, McCormick Ranch is one of the most desirable areas in Scottsdale. There are golf courses, over 25 miles of bike paths, parks and seven man-made lakes. It's also close to most of Scottsdale's primary attractions.
Fun Things To Do In Scottsdale
Blending a unique history with the story of the West, Scottsdale offers plenty to do and see. You'll also have ample opportunities for hiking, climbing and exploring the outdoors.
- If you're an architectural buff, pay homage to one of the greats. Taliesin West served as Frank Lloyd Wright's winter retreat. Today, it's an architectural school that's also open to the public.
- Try your luck at the tables in one of Scottsdale's many casinos. Both Casino Arizona and Fort McDowell Casino offer plenty to do, shows to see and delicious food to sample.
- If your definition of "doing something" means actually spending a day doing nothing, make a reservation to relax at Talking Stick Resort. The rooms are beautiful, and the resort is fully-loaded with a spa and multiple restaurants.
- For a peaceful, outdoor experience, wander around Eldorado Park and take advantage of the fishing lake, picnic areas and more.
- If you're in need of the perfect place to exercise your pup, visit the city's most popular dog park at Chaparral Park. You'll also find a greenbelt, exercise course and lake that's perfect for boating or fishing.
- Holding more than two million gallons of water, OdySea Aquarium has over 370 species of marine life. Touch a Russian Sturgeon or pet a Stingray. Then, sit down to a revolving aquarium experience.
- Right next to the aquarium, Butterfly Wonderland allows you to interact with these beautiful insects in a way you'll never forget. With more than 3,000 live butterflies, the ability to watch them emerge from their chrysalis and plenty of educational activities, this is a special, family-friendly experience.
- Known as the SMoCA, the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art is right in Old Town. Here you can see all kinds of contemporary art, architecture and design.
- One of the top family-friendly attractions in the city, McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park has something for everyone. It's home to the largest model train display in North America, a great carousel, train rides and plenty of spaces for play.
- Perfect for tennis lovers, Scottsdale Ranch Park has 18 courts. That's in addition to spaces to play racquetball, squash, volleyball and more. After you're done playing, have a picnic and explore the on-site desert garden.
- Celebrating the West, Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West immerses you into the story of the region. Exhibits highlight the importance of the local history and culture that shaped the Scottsdale area.
- No talk of activities in Scottsdale is complete without a nod to Spring Training. You can catch the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies prepare for their season at Salt River Fields.
Getaways from Scottsdale
Stick within the state and drum up some adventure Arizona-style. Visit Prescott, only two hours away, and leave the desert behind. At the edge of the Bradshaw Mountains, this forested area makes you feel like you're back in the Old West. You can also easily day trip down to Tucson, explore the rocks at Sedona or even get all the way to Grand Canyon National Park.
Find Your Apartment in Scottsdale
Finding a new place to live can be a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find your perfect match. Regardless of your desires, there's an apartment in Scottsdale for you.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Scottsdale
What is the average rent in Scottsdale?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Scottsdale?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Scottsdale?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Scottsdale?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].