Montelano offers quality and comfort in Phoenix, AZ. Our apartment homes have bright kitchens, open living areas, and in-unit washers and dryers. We offer eight different floor plans and exceptional amenities with recent upgrades. Work up a sweat at our fitness center, or cool down in our beautiful pool surrounded by palm trees. Spend time with family and friends in the recreation area - think grills and bean bag toss - next to our new playground and basketball court. For your convenience, we provide reserved, covered parking and a controlled access gate. To learn more about life at Montelano, make an appointment by submitting your details on the Contact Us page (top right). You'll feel at home in no time.
6 - 15 Month Leases
Made my grandmother moved from California to Arizona and she is amazed with price and neat work.
Disclaimer: This is not my review but i agree with this
1. You will move into a apartment that was not cleaned before you move in. Literally it will be dirty from the last person that lived in the complex, when I moved in dirt covered the bathtub, appliances were not plugged in. Lint covered the washer dryer area, paint stains were all over the floor and stains were on the walls as well as carpet. (Literally WTF!). When I commented on this they told me they would clean the floors which they never did (Great Start).
2. On a weekly basis there is no water. Hot water is constantly not working so they have to turn off water to fix it. Literally happens on a weekly basis.
3. Your appliances will constantly be broken. Dishwasher, Oven, A/C you name it. When you put in a work request they will "fix it", by fix it they are putting a bandage on a problem and it will later break again usually within days. They do not replace the appliance. My A/C has been broken almost the entire 15 months I have been here. I have put in multiple requests and they "fix it" just for it to break usually around 2 days later. In other words, good luck. I have given up on having them fix things as it is a complete waste of time.
4. People will constantly steal your parking spot and management does nothing about it. There is not enough parking here and it ends up with everyone stealing each others spots for a spot to park since management does not enforce their parking rules.
5. I have talked to management multiple times, submitted feedback, surveys, you name it. And with each one the response is. "I am sorry you feel that way" or "That is not our problem". In other words Capilano Properties does not care in any regards about the problems you may have. You are just a tenant that is expendable to them. If you leave, oh well there are other people that will move
Roaches,roaches and even more roaches. I hope you don't like cooking or bringing in any food to your new home.
The property Manager Erik is always quick to fix an issues that might arise. The maintenance staff is always friendly and helpful.
Well the only thing I don't understand or like is the fact that when I pay my rent on line one time says 504.04 and then switches to 554.80 that's very odd and don't like that fact also I don't think I used 60$ in water for them to charge me 60$ for water I'm hopping to end the contract soon and moved out unless they stop charging for water or at least not chafing that much that's redicouilist