AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Phoenix Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Phoenix
- Apartments with Balcony in Phoenix
- Apartments with Disability Access in Phoenix
- Apartments with Elevator in Phoenix
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Phoenix
- Apartments with Fireplace in Phoenix
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Phoenix
- Apartments with Garage in Phoenix
- Apartments with Gated Access in Phoenix
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Phoenix
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Phoenix
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Phoenix
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Phoenix
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Phoenix
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Phoenix
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Phoenix
- Furnished Available Apartments in Phoenix
- Phoenix Apartment Deals
- Phoenix Apartments under $600
- Phoenix Apartments under $700
- Phoenix Apartments under $800
- Phoenix Apartments under $900
- Phoenix Apartments under $1000
- Phoenix Apartments under $1100
- Phoenix Apartments under $1200
- Phoenix Apartments under $1300
- Phoenix Apartments under $1400
- Phoenix Apartments under $1500
- Phoenix Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Phoenix
- Cheap Apartments in Phoenix
- Corporate Apartments in Phoenix
- Income Restricted Apartments in Phoenix
- Loft Layout Apartments in Phoenix
- Luxury Apartments in Phoenix
- New Construction Apartments in Phoenix
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Phoenix
- Senior Living Apartments in Phoenix
- Short Term Apartments in Phoenix
Apartments Near Phoenix
- Grand Canyon University, AZ
- Arizona State University Downtown, AZ
- Gateway Community College, AZ
- Phoenix College, AZ
- Paradise Valley Community College, AZ
- University of Phoenix, AZ
- South Mountain Community College, AZ
- UTI Motorcycle Mechanics Institute, AZ
- Phoenix Seminary, AZ
- Fortis College Phoenix, AZ
- Brookline College Phoenix, AZ
- Art Institute of Phoenix, AZ
- Roberto Venn School of Luthiery, AZ
For SalePhoenix, AZ Homes for Sale
Living In Phoenix, AZ
Getting to know Phoenix, AZ
Some might be surprised to learn that Phoenix, Arizona is the fifth-largest city in the country with a population of more than 1.6 million residents. It's still growing, mostly due to the influx of "snow birds" who come for the pleasant, warm weather. With its abundant sunshine and warm temperatures, you're able to get out year-round to shop, golf, hike and experience the city's energetic nightlife and rich arts and cultural scene.
Phoenix Apartments and Neighborhoods
- Downtown: Downtown is the center of the city's nightlife, among many other things. With new mixed-use buildings and many festivals going on at any given time, there's always something to do.
- Verrado: A planned community in nearby Buckeye, Verrado is still close to the city, so you're not too far. It's highly walkable and has several parks and great schools, making it great for families who don't want to be close to the city, but not in the middle of it.
- Old Town Scottsdale: Located the downtown of nearby Scottsdale, Old Town provides a lot of what you got in the middle of a city, just in a slightly smaller one. It's a great choice for those who want all the amenities of a city, such as shopping, dining and nightlife, but want something a little smaller.
- Arcadia: Arcadia is right next to Camelback Mountain, offering incredible views of the most prominent landmark in the area. Combine that with the great selection of restaurants and you have a great, highly sought after neighborhood.
- Roosevelt Row: Usually called "RoRo", this is the artistic and creative center in the city. Take a look at some trendy new restaurants, walk by the street art, or take a visit to some art galleries in this young, hip neighborhood.
Best of Phoenix
If Phoenix's incredible weather isn't enough to win you over, this best-ranked list might:
- Standout spas: Do you need a manicure or pedicure? Clients love the Alvadora Spa in the Royal Palms Hotel in Phoenix. USA TODAY ranked this the top spa in Phoenix.
- Dog parks: If you need to take your furry friend out for exercise, visit the Friends of Hance Dog Park, one of the best in the region.
- Great golf courses: Golfers in the Phoenix area have access to dozens of golf courses, but one of the best is the Raven Golf Club.
Free Things to Do in Phoenix
Adventure abounds around every corner in Phoenix. Check out our list of free things to do:
- Arizona Capitol Museum: For a great way to learn about the city's rich history, tour the capitol building downtown and then stop off at the on-site museum to browse the educational exhibits.
- Desert Botanical Garden: If you love gardening, see a how-to demonstration on desert gardening at this Papago Park attraction.
- South Mountain Trails: Pad your cache of photos with snapshots of Phoenix's amazing landscapes as you hike the more than 50 trails through South Mountain.
- Goldfield Ghost Town: Wander along Main Street in Goldfield Ghost Town, where you can visit shops, pan for gold at Mammoth Gold Mine or browse exhibits at Goldfield Museum.
- Downtown Museums: Several of the downtown museums like Phoenix Art Museum offers free admission on specific days.
From a shopping excursion in Scottsdale to a pub crawl in Tempe, you won't have any trouble finding things to do in Phoenix this weekend.
For even more entertaining activities in Phoenix, check out this Top 5 list:
- Visit the Grand Canyon: Grand Canyon National Park is 277 miles long, 18 miles deep and one-mile wide, and the mighty Colorado River winds its way through the region.
- Cheer on the Arizona Cardinals: State Farm Stadium in Glendale has great refreshments, activities for family and exciting football action.
- Pay Tribute to Our Early Inhabitants: There are many photographs, paintings and statues celebrating the original residents of the Southwest at the Heard Native-American Museum. On First Friday, the museum is open later until 10 p.m.
- Salt River Tubing: During the summer, your children will be itching for some cool recreation, so experience some good times at the Salt River, proclaimed as "Arizona's Floating Beach Blast."
- Casino Gaming: The Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino has just what you need with plenty of great adult games, dining and nightlife.
Did you know?
It may take up to a century for just one branch of the Saguaro cactus to grow an arm. If you kill the endangered Saguaro cactus - a beloved symbol of the West, only found in the Sonoran Desert - you might spend up to a year in prison!
Phoenix is home to four major professional sports leagues: the NFL's Arizona Cardinals, the NBA's Phoenix Suns, MLB's Arizona Diamondbacks and NHL's Arizona Coyotes, so there's always a team to follow.
For Families with Kids
Phoenix has its share of fun activities and places for families with kids, including the Children's Museum of Phoenix, where kids of all ages can scale "The Climber" structure or take a bike ride through "Pedal Power." Phoenix is home to 325 public schools and more than 200 charter and private schools in 30 school districts.
Phoenix Natural Beauty and Outdoor Living
With 300 days of sunshine every year and an average year-round temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit, Phoenix is perfect for outdoor adventurists. The Camelback Mountain is just minutes from downtown and offers hiking trails that loop around crimson red rocks and offer scenic views of the desert landscapes below.
Dog-friendly Activities in Phoenix
The city boasts more than ten dog parks, with top picks being Friends of Hance Dog Park and Chaparral Off Leash Area, which offers separate areas for active and passive dogs. Phoenix also has a Doggie Street Festival in January, where you can find music, food and check out the options for dog training, food, vets and services.
Living in Phoenix puts you within driving distance of several major cities that make great day trips, including Las Vegas and Palm Springs, both about four hours away, Flagstaff, less than three hours away, and the iconic Grand Canyon, just over three hours away. When you need a change of scenery and temperature, make the six-hour drive to San Diego for a beach weekend.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Phoenix
What is the average rent in Phoenix?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Phoenix?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Phoenix?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Phoenix?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].