AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Mesa Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Mesa
- Apartments with Balcony in Mesa
- Apartments with Disability Access in Mesa
- Apartments with Elevator in Mesa
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Mesa
- Apartments with Fireplace in Mesa
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Mesa
- Apartments with Garage in Mesa
- Apartments with Gated Access in Mesa
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Mesa
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Mesa
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Mesa
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Mesa
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Mesa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Mesa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Mesa
- Furnished Available Apartments in Mesa
- Mesa Apartment Deals
- Mesa Apartments under $600
- Mesa Apartments under $700
- Mesa Apartments under $800
- Mesa Apartments under $900
- Mesa Apartments under $1000
- Mesa Apartments under $1100
- Mesa Apartments under $1200
- Mesa Apartments under $1300
- Mesa Apartments under $1400
- Mesa Apartments under $1500
- Mesa Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Mesa
- Cheap Apartments in Mesa
- Corporate Apartments in Mesa
- Income Restricted Apartments in Mesa
- Loft Layout Apartments in Mesa
- Luxury Apartments in Mesa
- New Construction Apartments in Mesa
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Mesa
- Senior Living Apartments in Mesa
- Short Term Apartments in Mesa
Apartments Near Mesa
For SaleMesa, AZ Homes for Sale
Living In Mesa, AZ
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT FINDING AN APARTMENT FOR RENT IN MESA, AZ
Considering renting an apartment in Mesa? You'll find a growing city that's all about maintaining and promoting a terrific quality of life in the sunny East Valley. Surrounded by golf courses, parks and shopping centers, Mesa is the third-largest city in Arizona and has the largest school system in the state.
Located just east of Phoenix and Tempe, Mesa is rapidly expanding eastward to accommodate a burgeoning population. Warm weather, open land, a growing workforce and a positive approach to development have convinced retailers and light industry to call Mesa home. These are just some of the reasons the National Policy Institute ranked Mesa among the best U.S. cities for entrepreneurs, and why you should search for apartments for rent in Mesa.
In Mesa, you're always close to work and play. You can ride a bike from your apartment to just about anywhere thanks to many miles of connecting bike paths and bridges. Visit the upscale shops at Dana Park, catch a play at Mesa Arts Center downtown, or head to Sloan Park to watch a Chicago Cubs spring training ballgame.
Discover for yourself why the future seems bright in Mesa. You'll find a place where you can grow as well as a wealth of available apartments for rent. ApartmentGuide.com can help you along in your search with detailed neighborhood information, maps and listings of Mesa apartments for rent.
MESA APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
You can find great apartments for rent all over Mesa, from the energetic downtown area and Dobson Ranch to the student-friendly Eastmark area, near the University of Arizona Polytechnic campus. If you're an outdoorsy type, look to northeast Mesa for apartments close to Robert Trent Jones-designed golf courses and Usery Mountain Regional Park.
INDUSTRY AND JOBS IN MESA
Thanks to quick commutes and strong job prospects in the healthcare, aerospace and technology industries, Mesa is a great place to rent an apartment. Some of the major employers in the area are Banner Children's Hospital and Boeing. What's more, the retail sector has exploded, accounting for some 14% of jobs in Mesa.
Opportunities for jobs in education have also expanded thanks to multiple schools and colleges in town, including the medical and dental schools affiliated with the Arizona School of Health Sciences. Mesa jobs are close and plentiful, and Phoenix is a quick 15-minute drive away--far below the national average for commute times.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN MESA
Check out downtown Mesa's 38 permanent sculptures, smell some of the 9,000 rose bushes at the Rose Garden at Mesa Community College, or head to the Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch to glimpse local wildlife.
SPORTS IN MESA
The Mesa area is spring training central for major league baseball, with stadiums for both the Chicago Cubs and the Oakland Athletics. You can also catch Cardinals football, Suns basketball and Diamondbacks baseball in nearby Phoenix.
FAMILY ACTIVITIES IN MESA
Whether your kids want to ride a carousel, bounce on a trampoline or practice their art skills at the I.d.e.a. Museum, Mesa makes it easy for families to spend quality time together.
MESA SCHOOL DISTRICTS
Mesa is known for having some of the state's best schools, with a range of Montessori, charter and public school choices. For the best of the best, looking for apartments for rent in Mesa's northeastern and southeastern suburbs.
MESA'S NATURAL BEAUTY
If you can't wait to get outdoors, hike the Wind Cave Trail at Usery Mountain Regional Park, take your pup off leash at the Mesa Bark Place, or go for a ride on the Arizona Canal Path, the Dreamy Draw Bikeway and other bike paths.
WEEKEND GETAWAYS FROM MESA
Near tubing on the Salt River, boating at Lake Havasu and hiking on the Apache Trail, Mesa offers easy access to excellent vacation destinations. For unique attractions like the Tour de Tucson, the Tucson Rodeo and other sporting events, pack your suitcase for a weekend in Tucson, about two hours south of Mesa.
Here are our top five picks for a road trip from Mesa:
- Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Mexico: Some of Mexico's best beaches are a distance of just 220 miles from Mesa, about four hours by car. Pack your passport and go snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of California.
- Grand Canyon National Park: Less than four hours north of Mesa, the Grand Canyon is one of the world's most recognizable and spectacular natural landmarks. Fun fact: The South Rim is 7,000 feet above sea level!
- Flagstaff: Only two-and-a-half hours north, Flagstaff delivers a cool climate with skiing opportunities in the winter and leaf-peeping opportunities in the fall.
- Sedona and Red Rock Country: If you're an art lover or just want to see incredible red sandstone cliffs, drive about two hours north to Sedona. Leave room in the car for a souvenir from one of more than 40 art galleries.
- Sonoran Desert National Monument: See what makes the austere beauty of the desert so alluring at this park about 60 miles south of Mesa. Bring a camera and a tripod to catch a great shot of cacti in the moonlight.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MESA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find apartments for rent in Mesa that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Mesa
What is the average rent in Mesa?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Mesa?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Mesa?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Mesa?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.