AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Glendale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Glendale
- Apartments with Balcony in Glendale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Glendale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Glendale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Glendale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Glendale
- Apartments with Garage in Glendale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Glendale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Glendale
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Glendale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Glendale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Glendale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Glendale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Glendale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Glendale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Glendale
- Glendale Apartment Deals
- Glendale Apartments under $600
- Glendale Apartments under $700
- Glendale Apartments under $800
- Glendale Apartments under $900
- Glendale Apartments under $1000
- Glendale Apartments under $1100
- Glendale Apartments under $1200
- Glendale Apartments under $1300
- Glendale Apartments under $1400
- Glendale Apartments under $1500
- Glendale Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Glendale
- Cheap Apartments in Glendale
- Income Restricted Apartments in Glendale
- Loft Layout Apartments in Glendale
- Luxury Apartments in Glendale
- New Construction Apartments in Glendale
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Glendale
- Senior Living Apartments in Glendale
- Short Term Apartments in Glendale
Apartments Near Glendale
For SaleGlendale, AZ Homes for Sale
Living In Glendale, AZ
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN GLENDALE, AZ
Sports lovers, welcome! The town of Glendale is home to many sports competitions, beautiful, affordable housing and incredible live events. Explore the activities, attractions, competitions and more as you hunt for perfect apartments for rent in Glendale.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN GLENDALE
Glendale has a bit more seasonal variety than many places in Arizona, making it the perfect spot for folks who love a good summer and mild winter. Zero snowfall and 9 inches of rain annually leave you with that year-round sunshine and inviting evenings kind of feel.
Thanks to that weather, Glendale is modestly bikeable and walkable year-round. Each neighborhood is a little different, of course, offering a variety of amenities and features — so check them out before you rent.
- Arrowhead Ranch: Arrowhead Ranch offers many appealing amenities for residents of all ages, including beautiful tree-lined streets, ample shopping and gorgeous mountain views throughout the neighborhood.
- Barrel: Home to multiple recreational parks, Glendale Community College and the Xeriscape Demonstration Garden, Barrel is a family-friendly, community-oriented neighborhood.
- Cactus: Cactus is a primarily residential area with some local amenities like schools, parks and churches. The general pace is more even-keeled than downtown or other highly active neighborhoods.
- Camelback Village Estates: This is a small neighborhood that’s exclusively residential. It’s a great location for families and couples especially.
- Cholla: A larger neighborhood in Glendale, Cholla has plenty of restaurants, retail shops and personal and pet care amenities for families.
- Downtown Glendale: One of the most walkable areas in Glendale, Downtown provides residents and guests alike with plenty of nightlife, a beautiful and intriguing historical district, shopping, dining, parks, a drive-in theater, antique shops and more.
- Ocotillo: Ocotillo is filled with parks, community centers, local sports fields, amphitheaters and the civic center. The bustling area is appealing to residents of all ages.
- Sahuaro: Another popular, larger-sized neighborhood, Sahuaro is the perfect spot for active living and nightlife. From restaurants and retail to fitness and personal care, this neighborhood has pretty much everything.
- Thunderbird Quail Run: Though active with amenities and many choices for shopping and dining, Thunderbird Quail Run has a general mid-age range median, with established families and comfortable homes.
- Yucca: A comfortably active area of Glendale, Yucca offers the standard amenities of shopping, dining, schools and residential homes for families, couples and singles.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN GLENDALE
As you’re looking for apartments for rent in Glendale, you may want to keep the amenities of the neighborhoods in mind. Of course, all of Glendale is fairly accessible to the universities, shopping and more, but a few key attractions may guide your search.
- One of the main attractions in the city of Glendale is Arizona State University West Campus. The beautiful grounds of the campus offer plenty of lounging and studying areas, but locals enjoy the walking paths and other public amenities as well.
- If you’re up for a little nightlife action, Desert Diamond Casino offers plenty to do. From the gaming floor to events and dining, the casino offers entertainment year-round.
- Another popular reason to move to Glendale is of course Glendale Community College, a thriving local college with beautiful grounds, community events and, of course, Gauchos games.
- Home of the Arizona Cardinals, State Farm Stadium draws crowds of 10s of thousands for the NFL team as well as huge events like monster truck rallies, concerts, graduations and more.
GETAWAYS FROM GLENDALE
Glendale is easily within a day’s drive of multiple fantastic destinations. Spend a weekend at Summerhaven any time of year enjoying snow skiing or snowboarding or hiking and golf in warmer months. Get away from the city to the gorgeous mountains and canyons of Arizona in Bisbee, Sedona or the Grand Canyon for a weekend. If city life is more your thing, make a day of it to Nogales on the Arizona/Mexican border for historical sites, golf, scenic views and nightlife.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN GLENDALE, AZ
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Glendale that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Glendale
What is the average rent in Glendale?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Glendale?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Glendale?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Glendale?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.