AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Buckeye Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Buckeye
- Apartments with Disability Access in Buckeye
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Buckeye
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Buckeye
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Buckeye
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Buckeye
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Buckeye
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Buckeye
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Buckeye
- Furnished Available Apartments in Buckeye
- Buckeye Apartment Deals
- Buckeye Apartments under $600
- Buckeye Apartments under $700
- Buckeye Apartments under $800
- Buckeye Apartments under $900
- Buckeye Apartments under $1000
- Buckeye Apartments under $1100
- Buckeye Apartments under $1200
- Buckeye Apartments under $1300
- Buckeye Apartments under $1400
- Buckeye Apartments under $1500
- Buckeye Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Buckeye
For SaleBuckeye, AZ Homes for Sale
Living In Buckeye, AZ
Buckeye is a small city in Arizona with a population of just over 60,000. At an average age of just under 35, the city's population skews younger than most cities in Arizona. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 69% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $1,175 a month, exceeding the state average by $131/month, relatively high rent costs could be a contributing factor in the higher levels of ownership.
Among Buckeye residents older than 25, 8% possess a Bachelor's degree and 2% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Seven percent of the population in Buckeye works in retail, making it the most common industry. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of just over $71K, Buckeye workers earn about the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. Buckeye's average income also is nearly on par with the national average ($73,345).
Averaging about 34 minutes, the commute time for Buckeye residents is slower than the Arizona average of about 27 minutes. Driving is the prevailing means of commuting to work, opted for by 34% of commuters, while public transit isn't used. A small percentage of residents walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Buckeye
How much does it cost to rent in Buckeye, AZ?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Buckeye?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Buckeye?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Buckeye?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].