3 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Ahwatukee Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Balcony in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Elevator in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Fireplace in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Garage in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Gated Access in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Ahwatukee
- Furnished Available Apartments in Ahwatukee
- Ahwatukee Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with under $1100 in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with under $1200 in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with under $1300 in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with under $1400 in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with under $1500 in Ahwatukee
- Apartments with under $2000 in Ahwatukee
Apartments Near Ahwatukee
Living In Ahwatukee, AZ
Though it was annexed by the city of Phoenix in the 1980s, apartment residents in the neighborhood of Ahwatukee still consider their village a separate entity from the city, mainly because it is geographically isolated from the rest of the city. South Mountain Park to the north keeps Ahwatukee disconnected from the urban sprawl of Phoenix's upper 14 villages.
That same mountain also serves to separate Ahwatukee in another way, giving the neighborhood its distinct outdoorsy feel - one that apartment residents celebrate through a number of recreational opportunities. Ahwatukee's rough landscape provides apartment renters with endless ways to enjoy nature.
Hiking is a popular activity among residents here, and South Mountain offers a number of trails to do so, many of which were former mine trails or were once developed but are no longer marked on maps, according to residents. The more adventurous apartment renter can use local resources to find uncharted trails, or take hikes through abandoned park roads and tunnels through Telegraph Pass. The mountain is also popular among cyclists, and trails with all levels of difficulty are available all throughout South Mountain Park.
But local apartment renters who aren't in the mood to scale mountains can still find outdoor recreation opportunities in Ahwatukee. Four golf courses are located within the community, allowing apartment residents to tee off amid the gorgeous mountain backdrops and stunning plains scenery surrounding Ahwatukee.
Explore apartments for rent in the Ahwatukee neighborhood of Phoenix, AZ. ApartmentGuide.com offers listings of Ahwatukee apartments, photos, floorplans, maps and neighborhood information.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Ahwatukee
How much does it cost to rent in Ahwatukee, AZ?
Is it expensive to rent in Ahwatukee?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Ahwatukee?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Ahwatukee?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.