AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Vestavia Hills Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Balcony in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Disability Access in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Fireplace in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Garage in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Gated Access in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Vestavia Hills
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Vestavia Hills
- Furnished Available Apartments in Vestavia Hills
Apartments Near Vestavia Hills
Living In Vestavia Hills, AL
The small city of Vestavia Hills, Alabama is home to just over 34,000 residents. The city's population, with an average age of just under 39, is fairly typical compared to other municipalities in Alabama, which has an average age of 38. Renters tend to be in the minority in Vestavia Hills, and 71% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may play a role, as the average rent of $1,166 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $807.
Compared to the national average (7%), Vestavia Hills has a high number of residents over the age of 25 who have advanced degrees, as 15% possess a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 25% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are four primary industries in Vestavia Hills: healthcare, retail, scientific, and education. Combined, these industries account for 27% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in management, as 11% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Vestavia Hills workers take home an average annual income of just over $109K, the fifth-highest average income of any municipality in Alabama. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Averaging about 22 minutes, Vestavia Hills's commute time is faster than the state average of about 25 minutes. Many residents (46%) drive their own vehicle to work, while public transit is not used. A small percentage of commuters walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Vestavia Hills
How much does it cost to rent in Vestavia Hills, AL?
Is it expensive to rent in Vestavia Hills?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Vestavia Hills?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Vestavia Hills?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.