Welcome to Campus Evolution Villages, your new home away from home at the heart of The University of Alabama and close to Shelton State Community College. You are close enough to the famous Bryant-Denny football stadium that you can hear the roar of the crowd! You are going to love our large modern apartments and our over the top amenities - check out our expansive clubhouse and any one of our eight beautiful pools, tennis courts, fully-equipped fitness center and game room.
6-Month, 10-Month, 12-Month
worst apartment ever!!!
This is my second year at CEV Tuscaloosa and it's honestly a great place to be. The rent prices are fairly cheaper compared to other student living apartments with similar amenities (if not better). I enjoy staying here because I pay an affordable price for a pretty big room (my favorite feature). Every apartment complex has its problems. No place here in tuscaloosa is perfect, so keep that in mind when you read any negative reviews. Any problems that residents do face here at CEV are addressed and taken care of in a timely manner. They even call to check up and make sure that everything is good after. They will work with you. People have to understand that managing an entire apartment complex with hundreds of residents isn't easy. The kind workers here honestly do the best that they can.
The nastiest place over ever seen in my life. We waited 2 hours for new let's because ours didn't work. We walked inside and the smell of weed will knock you down its so strong. We walk to the back and SOMEONE WAS LIVING in our apartment. Management never checked the apartments of vacantcy or to clean. Floors were brown and garbage was everywhere. We got out of our lease and left.
UNSAT!!!! UNSAT!!! UNSAT!!!
Move my daughter in on 8/19/2017. OMG!!! Where do I began.
1. NO furniture. I really mean NO Furniture. Management did not care that every apartment didn't have furniture. (Derrick) stated that furniture would most likely come on Wednesday 8/23/2017.
2. The apartment was trashed. I have the pictures to prove it.
3. Carpet was filthy.
4. Refrigerator has mold, dead flies, and rotten food.
5. Talked to Property Manager (Derrick). He told me that my issues wasn't a management issue, but rather a roommate issue.
6. This apartment was never clean at all.
7. There were issues with hundreds of new residents today.
8. Derrick told me that this apartment was move in ready, but How??
All of these pictures are real and they were taken around 1130am on 8/19/2017.
9. I am trying to remember ALL of the issues, because there were so many..
10. Management truly drop the ball on this, they would not except the proper responsibility. Kept blaming old tenants and vendors.
11. Management would not allow anyone to view the accrual apartment until you've already paid rent for August and the Rental insurance. It's like they only wanted to take our money so that we would be out of options 4 days before class started.
12. Also, move in date was today 8/19/2017. Had to pay for the entire month of August. Rent should have been prorated.
With ALL of the issues that my family suffered on today, someone from corporate should fix these issues.
13. Lastly.. the local news station was called out. They started interviewing a couple of the residents and parents until management asked them to leave the property.
Campus evolution villages is in a great location near the of Alabama campus and is in a gated community. The staff was friendly and very helpful and addressed all of my questions. The grounds are very pretty and well maintained. I love the amenities especially the car wash.