AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Tuscaloosa Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Balcony in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Disability Access in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Elevator in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Fireplace in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Gated Access in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Tuscaloosa
- Furnished Available Apartments in Tuscaloosa
- Tuscaloosa Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $1100 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $1200 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $1300 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $1400 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $1500 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $2000 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $500 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $600 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $700 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $800 in Tuscaloosa
- Apartments with under $900 in Tuscaloosa
Apartments Near Tuscaloosa
Living In Tuscaloosa, AL
Considering a move to Tuscaloosa apartments? If you enjoy a warm southern climate, interesting attractions and a welcoming community, then you won't be disappointed. Tuscaloosa, Alabama has something for everyone.
Explore kids attractions in Tuscaloosa! If you live in apartments on the eastside of Tuscaloosa, you'll only be a short drive from Alabama Adventure Theme Park. The entire family will enjoy the rides, live shows and junk food available across the park. A little closer to home, you'll find the Critter Creek Farm and Wildflife Center. Kids will certainly look forward to getting up close and personal with the animals at the petting farm. There's even a resident black bear that brave park visitors are allowed to feed through a special tube in the cage.
Tuscaloosa isn't just for the children, though. Parents have a plethora of tasty dining options to try throughout the city. So, no matter where your Tuscaloosa apartment is located, good eats are within reach. The Capture Studio Cafe is an unexpected mix. Part visual art studio and part organic coffeehouse, this eatery is a trendy spot to dine on paninis, fresh desserts and more. Bottomfeeders, a locally-owned and operated Tuscaloosa restaurant, is another unconventional dining establishment. In addition to the fresh seafood baked, boiled, broiled and fried, Bottomfeeders prepares the tastiest, southern style pork dishes you can imagine.
On a list of top recreation spots in Tuscaloosa, Lake Tuscaloosa is sure to be found. Public marinas, picnic areas and trails galore are only a few of many options for outdoor activity at Lake Tuscaloosa. So before you leave your Tuscaloosa apartment and head to the lake, be sure to pack your picnic basket with all the trimmings, your favorite hiking boots, a bottle of sunblock and a frisbee in preparation for a fun day at the lake.
Livability and affordability are the major draws to the Tuscaloosa area. If you're interested in making this great city your home, search Tuscaloosa apartment living options online now with ApartmentGuide.com.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Tuscaloosa
What is the average rent in Tuscaloosa?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Tuscaloosa?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Tuscaloosa?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Tuscaloosa?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.