AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Trussville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Trussville
- Apartments with Balcony in Trussville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Trussville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Trussville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Trussville
- Apartments with under $1000 in Trussville
- Apartments with under $1200 in Trussville
- Apartments with under $2000 in Trussville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Trussville
- Trussville Apartments under $500
- Trussville Apartments under $600
- Trussville Apartments under $700
- Trussville Apartments under $800
- Trussville Apartments under $900
- Trussville Apartments under $1000
- Trussville Apartments under $1100
- Trussville Apartments under $1200
- Trussville Apartments under $1300
- Trussville Apartments under $1400
- Trussville Apartments under $1500
- Trussville Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Trussville
For SaleTrussville, AL Homes for Sale
Living In Trussville, AL
Trussville, a town in Alabama, has a population of approximately 21,000. Families with young children are widely prevalent, as kids under 5 make up an above-average percentage of the community, while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, with an average age of just under 39, skew younger than most cities in Alabama. Only 12% of residents rent in Trussville, as the majority own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,202/month is substantially higher than the state average of $807.
Trussville residents have an average commute of about 29 minutes. Driving is the typical way to get to work, chosen by 46% of workers, while public transportation isn't widely used. Relatively few commuters walk to work.
Compared to the national average (13%), Trussville has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 who have Bachelor's degrees (17%). Additionally, 25% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. There are three primary industries in Trussville: healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. Together, these industries account for 22% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. Trussville workers take home an average annual income of just over $93,000, more than their peers elsewhere in Alabama. Trussville's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Trussville
How much does it cost to rent in Trussville, AL?
Is it expensive to rent in Trussville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Trussville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Trussville?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.