After living here for two years, I would give it 2.5 stars at the most.
1) Annie in the leasing office. She is WONDERFUL. Incredibly sweet and helpful and willing to go above and beyond.
2) Frank (maintenance). Frank is probably the best maintenance tech at any apartment complex Ive ever lived in. He always gets the job done and always with a smile on his face.
3) location. Especially if you work in Mobile but prefer the Eastern Shore. Another perk is The Fort next door. Great food, lots of choices, great drinks, and a great atmosphere.
1) the apartments themselves are just not that nice. The carpet is cheap, the wood flooring and tile are basically plastic and will peel up immediately. You can hear every move your upstairs neighbor makes. The balconies have wood planks for the floor so if your upstairs neighbor spills anything, it could ruin your belongings (or in my case, if your upstairs neighbors dog has diarrhea all over the balcony and it seeps onto your cushions ... of course do not blame neighbor or pup).
2) back gate is not functional. This is a serious hazard for residents who live closest to the back gate. If an emergency occurred, not being able to exit through this gate could be a disaster.
3) My biggest complaint living here is that cat owners are able to let their cats wander the complex freely while dog owners are expected to leash their dogs at all times. There are multiple residents here with cats who are left outside to do as they please. Dog owners have been threatened that they will have to pay $250 (ALL DOG OWNERS) for a DNA test to test poop not cleaned up. As someone who always cleans up after my dog, I have a serious problem with even just being threatened to do this while cats poop all over the property with no one in sight to clean up after them. Also, dog owners, youre probably aware dogs love to eat cat poop. My dog picked some up before I could catch him and got violently ill that night. Disgusting.
Areas' amenities, awesome for adults with ageless attitude.
It is Awesome in the pics. Trying to see the inside as I will be moving from out of state.
Welcome home to Spanish Fort Town Center!Spanish Fort offers beautifully designed 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes featuring top notch amenities in a prime location. Relaxation, socialization, sandy beaches and entertainment are all at your fingertips. Proudly harboring one of the nation's elite school districts, Spanish Fort has quickly become one of the most coveted living communities in the area. Come home to Spanish Fort Town Center and let us elevate your lifestyle.
Please call for lease terms and pet policy. limits, Rent: $10.00, Fees: $300.00
Open until 6:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.