AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Opelika Apartment Features
- Apartments with Balcony in Opelika
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Opelika
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Opelika
- Apartments with under $1000 in Opelika
- Apartments with under $1100 in Opelika
- Apartments with under $1200 in Opelika
- Apartments with under $1300 in Opelika
- Apartments with under $1400 in Opelika
- Apartments with under $1500 in Opelika
- Apartments with under $2000 in Opelika
- Apartments with under $800 in Opelika
- Apartments with under $900 in Opelika
- Furnished Available Apartments in Opelika
- Opelika Apartment Deals
- Opelika Apartments under $500
- Opelika Apartments under $600
- Opelika Apartments under $700
- Opelika Apartments under $800
- Opelika Apartments under $900
- Opelika Apartments under $1000
- Opelika Apartments under $1100
- Opelika Apartments under $1200
- Opelika Apartments under $1500
- Opelika Apartments under $2000
Living In Opelika, AL
Opelika is a town in Alabama with approximately 29,000 residents. The city's residents, at an average age of just over 38, are younger than most cities in Alabama. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 60% of residents own their homes. With a relatively low average rent of $704 per month in the city, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Alabama. Over the course of a year, renters in Opelika will save around $1,200 compared to the state average.
Averaging about 20 minutes, the commute time for Opelika residents is quicker than the state average of about 25 minutes. Driving is the most common means of commuting to work, opted for by 43% of residents, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
There are five primary industries in Opelika: healthcare, education, manufacturing, retail, and entertainment. Together, these industries make up 33% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Opelika workers earn an average annual income of around $55,000, around $6,000 less than those elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345. Opelika has a relatively large concentration of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the Alabama average, as 7% have earned a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Further, 11% have earned a Bachelor's degree.
Looking for more?
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Opelika
How much does it cost to rent in Opelika, AL?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Opelika?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Opelika?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Opelika?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.