1. Home
  2. Alabama
  3. New Market
  4. Apartments for rent in New Market, AL

122 Apartments Available
1 - 25 of 122 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

Expand Your Search

Property Type

LOCAL GUIDE

See what New Market, AL has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In New Market, AL

New Market, Alabama is a small town with a population of slightly less than 2,000. The town's population, with an average age of just under 40, is fairly typical compared to other cities in Alabama, which has an average age of 38. Renters tend to be in the minority in New Market, and 78% of residents own their homes. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $641 per month, which is $166 per month less than the state average.

Averaging about 33 minutes, the commute time for New Market residents is slower than the state average of about 25 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common means of commuting to work, chosen by 38% of residents, while public transit isn't used. Few commuters walk to work.

New Market has a large concentration of residents older than 25 who have earned a high school degree or GED (27%) compared to the national average. In addition, 8% have a Bachelor's degree and 3% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in New Market: retail and public administration. Combined, these industries make up 11% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 7% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the town. With an average annual income of around $55,000, New Market workers bring in around $6,000 less than their peers elsewhere in Alabama. The town's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.


Frequently Asked Questions About New Market

Looking for a cheap New Market apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our New Market, AL Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly New Market apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in New Market that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only New Market apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS