AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Montgomery Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Montgomery
- Apartments with Balcony in Montgomery
- Apartments with Disability Access in Montgomery
- Apartments with Elevator in Montgomery
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Montgomery
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Montgomery
- Apartments with Fireplace in Montgomery
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Montgomery
- Apartments with Garage in Montgomery
- Apartments with Gated Access in Montgomery
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Montgomery
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Montgomery
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Montgomery
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Montgomery
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Montgomery
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Montgomery
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Montgomery
- Furnished Available Apartments in Montgomery
- Montgomery Apartment Deals
- Montgomery Apartments under $500
- Montgomery Apartments under $600
- Montgomery Apartments under $700
- Montgomery Apartments under $800
- Montgomery Apartments under $900
- Montgomery Apartments under $1000
- Montgomery Apartments under $1100
- Montgomery Apartments under $1200
- Montgomery Apartments under $1300
- Montgomery Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Montgomery
- Cheap Apartments in Montgomery
- Income Restricted Apartments in Montgomery
- Loft Layout Apartments in Montgomery
- Luxury Apartments in Montgomery
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Montgomery
- Senior Living Apartments in Montgomery
- Short Term Apartments in Montgomery
Apartments Near Montgomery
Living In Montgomery, AL
After beginning its life as a bustling textile city on the banks of the Alabama River, Montgomery has morphed into a cosmopolitan state capital with a diversified economy. It's also commonly cited as one of the cheapest and friendliest medium-sized cities in the country. Once you get settled in one of the hundreds of "move-in ready" Montgomery, AL apartments at your disposal, you'll wonder why it took you so long to find your way to this charming town.
As Alabama's capital, Montgomery is home to more than its fair share of culinary destinations, jazz clubs and entertainment venues. It's also the home of the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts and the host of the annual Alabama Shakespeare Festival. Meanwhile, history buffs can spend days retracing the paths taken by the city's civil rights protesters and learning about Montgomery's past as the first capital of the Confederacy.
Montgomery Natural Beauty
Nestled amid the rolling ridges of southern Alabama, Montgomery boasts tree-lined streets and fair weather. The Alabama River serves as a popular destination for fishermen, motor-boaters, water-skiers and other water sports enthusiasts. Residents and visitors who prefer to stretch their legs can get lost amid the nearly endless hiking trails of nearby Tuskegee National Forest.
From spacious four-bedroom spreads in quiet, suburban-style communities to chic loft spaces near the Alabama State Capitol, Apartment Guide can help you find attractive, affordable apartments in Montgomery, AL. Just use our handy customized search feature to look for amenities like covered parking, outdoor pool access, onsite fitness facilities and secure entrances. If you're looking for a pet-friendly space or need to fit your monthly rent into a tight student budget, we can find Montgomery, AL apartments that fit the bill as well. We also have plenty of rent specials that render many of our Montgomery apartments even more attractive. For can't-miss deals on apartments in Montgomery, AL, Apartment Guide is second to none.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Montgomery
What is the average rent in Montgomery?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Montgomery?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Montgomery?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Montgomery?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.