AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Mobile Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Mobile
- Apartments with Balcony in Mobile
- Apartments with Disability Access in Mobile
- Apartments with Elevator in Mobile
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Mobile
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Mobile
- Apartments with Fireplace in Mobile
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Mobile
- Apartments with Garage in Mobile
- Apartments with Gated Access in Mobile
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Mobile
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Mobile
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Mobile
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Mobile
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Mobile
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Mobile
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Mobile
- Furnished Available Apartments in Mobile
- Mobile Apartment Deals
- Mobile Apartments under $500
- Mobile Apartments under $600
- Mobile Apartments under $700
- Mobile Apartments under $800
- Mobile Apartments under $900
- Mobile Apartments under $1000
- Mobile Apartments under $1100
- Mobile Apartments under $1200
- Mobile Apartments under $1300
- Mobile Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Mobile
Living In Mobile, AL
Getting to Know Mobile, AL
Mobile is an active port with a diverse community and strong Southern heritage. Home to the country's oldest Mardi Gras celebration, Mobile's unique culture and architecture finds influence from French, Spanish, English, Native American and African customs and traditions. Located on the northern shore of Mobile Bay, the city is a short distance from the Gulf Coast.
The Best Neighborhoods in Mobile
Neighborhoods throughout Mobile are picturesque with that expected Southern appeal. You'll find many areas that are well-maintained with affordable housing.
- Lower Dauphin Street: Placed on the National Register of Historic Places, Lower Dauphin Street isn't as small as it sounds. Covering 551 acres, if you're looking for an eclectic style, this neighborhood has it. You'll find architectural styles ranging from the early 1800's through the 20th century.
- Georgia Avenue: Another historic part of Mobile, you'll find Georgia Avenue is the most walkable neighborhood in the city. It's also one of the best for bikes.
- Downtown: Mobile's economic and cultural hub, the downtown area is all about activity. You'll find a mix of historic buildings, restaurants and bars along Dauphin Street that honor the past and welcome the future.
- Pleasant Valley: A family-friendly neighborhood, Pleasant Valley is conveniently located to multiple colleges, shopping centers and activities.
- Park Place: Located to the west of the more historic Mobile neighborhoods, Park Place is another family-friendly area. It often attracts people in their mid-thirties.
- Mobile Terrace: An appealing spot for married couples, Mobile Terrace is a ways away from the water. However, it's close enough to Mobile Regional Airport to be a great spot for those who travel extensively.
- Orange Grove: With Mobile Bay only a short distance away, Orange Grove is an up-and-coming community. It's one of the most popular to call home within the city.
- Cody: Situated at the corner of the University of South Alabama, Cody combines proximity to the university with a space that still lets kids play outside. It's a casual and fun neighborhood.
- Richelieu: About 15 miles west of downtown along Airport Blvd., Richelieu combines suburbia with southern tranquility. It's an affordable, well-maintained community that attracts families and college students alike.
- Carlen: One of Mobile's most bikeable areas, Carlen is great for physically-active people who enjoy spending time outside. There are plenty of restaurants, grocery stores and shops just around the corner for those who prefer to walk more often than drive as well.
Fun Things to Do in Mobile
With beautiful weather and an attachment to its rich history, Mobile is a place for fun. There's plenty of outside activity and opportunities to soak up its local flair.
Home to the USS Alabama, Mobile has civic institutions focusing on fine art and African American history. There are many examples of antebellum and turn-of-the-century architecture. A living history museum, Fort Conde is a reconstruction of the original bastion that occupied the site. Besides community theater groups, the city has professional opera, symphony and ballet companies. There are also several annual festivals and celebrations. You'll want to snag a spot along Broad Street or Government Street for the Mardi Gras parades.
Mobile is a haven for water sports enthusiasts with plenty of apartments near the Bay and Gulf. The city has more than 45 public parks. Bienville Square and Spanish Plaza are popular meeting places. Encompassing more than 700 acres, Langan Park features lakes and tennis facilities. It's also where you'll find the Mobile Botanical Gardens. Along with top-ranked golf courses, Mobile plays host to several major college sporting events. Ladd-Peebles Stadium is home to college football's Senior Bowl and LendingTree Bowl.
Getaways from Mobile
If you're looking for a getaway that's close to home, head to the beach at Gulf Shores. You can also watch NASCAR races in Talladega at Talladega Superspeedway. If you want to venture a little further, New Orleans is only a few hours away and there's always a party going on there.
Find Your Apartment in Mobile
Finding a new place to live can be a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find your perfect match. Regardless of your desires, there's an apartment in Mobile for you.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Mobile
What is the average rent in Mobile?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Mobile?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Mobile?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Mobile?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].