I LOVE living here at Madison Landing! It is always quiet and calm. Maintenance always gets work orders done within a day or so. I have no complaints! The office staff is always friendly and welcoming. I love being able to just stop by the office and talk to the ladies. Many people look to buy houses, but Ive been here almost 6 years now and even transferred to a new renovated apartment! I hope Madison Landing will be my forever home!
It was a great community and safe. It was well maintained and I had no problems getting repairs done. The only thing that was awful was the greediness of the management. I gave the required notice to move out and let them know my last month might not be the entire month, and I asked about how much rent I would owe for my last month if I moved out by the 15th. They said pay the whole month and it would be prorated. So $785 was paid, I moved out on the 13th and their idea of a pro-rated month was a $100 refund. I didn't break a lease so there shouldn't have been any penalties but foolishly I trusted them to be honest and didn't get anything in writing. My best advice: get EVERYTHING from them in writing.
I Love it here! Great place to live with friendly neighbors :)
Brittany and the girls in the office were very helpful during my moving. The apartments look great and offer a lot of space. I'll be glad when the fitness center is opened. I walked by and it looks like it's pretty nice.
Where should I begin. Let's see
1) You can turn in work orders and nothing is accomplished.
2)Always shutting the water off without notice. My washer was ruined this way. Started a load of clothes before leaving in the morning. The water was turned off so my washer run continuous without water.
3) There is only ONE trash compactor on premises which is most of the time overloaded which means trash on the ground.
4) This is supposed to be a gated community. But if you go around to Waterhill Rd. You will notice that 2 entrances on the left does not have a gate and the apartments on the right side of the road is without ANY gate or fence.
5) I hope you have enough funds to cover move fees. Here is an example of some of them: Blind damage (each) $50; Holes in door (each) $75; Dishwasher, stove, and refrigerator (each) $100; Light bulbs (each) $5; Exhaust fan (each) $50; and on and on.
6) The office will say one thing and do another. So got EVERYTHING in writing, even work orders.
7) Although they just replaced the counter tops, be sure to LOOK inside. Some of the shelves are PAINTED PARTICLE BOARD.
8) The A.C. unit does not cool as should. It runs CONTINUOUS at 75. Reported it and was told NOTHING was wrong. So utility bill has been over $200
These are just a few things of the top of my head. I am sure there is more. Just have yourself trouble and go somewhere else.
Welcome home to Madison Landing at Research Park Apartments! We are centrally located in Madison, Alabama near key employers Redstone Arsenal, Cummings Research Park, Intergraph, Boeing, and Madison Hospital. With quick access to I-565, you are just minutes from a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment. Madison is also home to some of the top elementary, middle, and high schools in the area.
© 2019 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.