Welcome home to Madison Landing at Research Park Apartments! We are centrally located in Madison, Alabama near key employers Redstone Arsenal, Cummings Research Park, Intergraph, Boeing, and Madison Hospital. With quick access to I-565, you are just minutes from a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment. Madison is also home to some of the top elementary, middle, and high schools in the area.
Variable, 6-Month, 12-Month
I Love it here! Great place to live with friendly neighbors :)
Brittany and the girls in the office were very helpful during my moving. The apartments look great and offer a lot of space. I'll be glad when the fitness center is opened. I walked by and it looks like it's pretty nice.
Where should I begin. Let's see
1) You can turn in work orders and nothing is accomplished.
2)Always shutting the water off without notice. My washer was ruined this way. Started a load of clothes before leaving in the morning. The water was turned off so my washer run continuous without water.
3) There is only ONE trash compactor on premises which is most of the time overloaded which means trash on the ground.
4) This is supposed to be a gated community. But if you go around to Waterhill Rd. You will notice that 2 entrances on the left does not have a gate and the apartments on the right side of the road is without ANY gate or fence.
5) I hope you have enough funds to cover move fees. Here is an example of some of them: Blind damage (each) $50; Holes in door (each) $75; Dishwasher, stove, and refrigerator (each) $100; Light bulbs (each) $5; Exhaust fan (each) $50; and on and on.
6) The office will say one thing and do another. So got EVERYTHING in writing, even work orders.
7) Although they just replaced the counter tops, be sure to LOOK inside. Some of the shelves are PAINTED PARTICLE BOARD.
8) The A.C. unit does not cool as should. It runs CONTINUOUS at 75. Reported it and was told NOTHING was wrong. So utility bill has been over $200
These are just a few things of the top of my head. I am sure there is more. Just have yourself trouble and go somewhere else.
I looked at and signed for a downstairs villa, but then after we moved here the following month (on the agreed move in date), the apartment was not even ready. The apartment turned out to be a second floor apartment with the wrong floor plan, the AC did not work, the roof leaked and caused extensive damage in the living room, there were exposed carpet tacks along the floor which we found when my daughter stepped on one. Several cabinet doors have fell off in the kitchen and had to be fixed, the glass doors on the fire place have been missing since we moved in and supposedly a work order was put in over a month ago for them. They finally fixed the leak on the roof after several weeks, but they still have not fixed the damage to the inside of the apartment that it cause, like the roof failing down. They told us this was a newly remodeled apartment, and if that is true, they are using the cheapest contractors available to do a sub-standard cosmetic remodel while ignoring all the real issues like leaky roofs, old AC units that do not work and need replaced, buildings with structural damage and more.
They had a sign posted that the fitness center would be open June 20, yet here we are in July and it is still not open. I was told a month ago that they would have the gates finished, yet they are still not finished and I have not seen anyone working on it for a while.
Today, it is 83* in my apartment because my AC is not working once again!
AVOID RENTING AN APARTMENT HERE IF POSSIBLE, unless you like dealing with low income style apartments at high end apartment prices.I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy!
The attendant named Bree was nice to show us the apartment the day we viewed. Showed us a three bedroom unit and even promised us to have the first month for free. Then she tricked us to pay $75 for the renter's check if we paid the same day, if not we had to pay $150 the next day. But we never got any updates. We had to keep calling. It has been more than a week today so we decided to physically drop by and check and thr manager said IT IS STILL PENDING!?! My husband has been out of the country for 29 years serving his country U.S.A. so he does not any rental record at all. But he gets treated like a criminal by these managers at Madison Landing! I wonder how many people they took money from and just ignore them till they just give in.
We actually found one better apartment at the Madison Pointe at old Madison Pike. Better price for 3-bedrooms. Rental check was done in ONE DAY!!! They provide excellent service - both the attendant (Nicole - very nice lady!) and the managers! They are so considerate to soldiers who serve their country.
Madison Landing has such POOR SERVICE!!! I do not recommend them!