1. Home
  2. Alabama
  3. Jasper
  4. Apartments for rent in Jasper, AL

49 Apartments Available
1 - 22 of 49 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Jasper, AL has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Jasper, AL

Jasper is a town in Alabama with a population of slightly more than 13,000. Retirees are a frequent sight, as they make up 20% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young professionals are less well-represented. The majority of residents own their homes in Jasper, and 34% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $643/month. Over the course of a year, renters in Jasper will save around $2,000 compared to the state average.

Jasper has an average commute time of about 24 minutes, outperforming around 80% of cities in the state. Many residents (38%) commute to work by car, while public transportation isn't used widely. Relatively few residents commute to work on foot.

Jasper has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (7%) compared to the national average (5%). Further, 8% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Jasper residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 12% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of around $56,000, Jasper workers earn around $5,000 less than their peers elsewhere in Alabama. The city's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Jasper

Looking for a cheap Jasper apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Jasper, AL Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Jasper apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Jasper that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Jasper apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS