AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Huntsville Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Huntsville
- Apartments with Balcony in Huntsville
- Apartments with Disability Access in Huntsville
- Apartments with Elevator in Huntsville
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Huntsville
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Huntsville
- Apartments with Fireplace in Huntsville
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Huntsville
- Apartments with Garage in Huntsville
- Apartments with Gated Access in Huntsville
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Huntsville
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Huntsville
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Huntsville
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Huntsville
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Huntsville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Huntsville
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Huntsville
- Furnished Available Apartments in Huntsville
- Huntsville Apartment Deals
- Huntsville Apartments under $500
- Huntsville Apartments under $600
- Huntsville Apartments under $700
- Huntsville Apartments under $800
- Huntsville Apartments under $900
- Huntsville Apartments under $1000
- Huntsville Apartments under $1100
- Huntsville Apartments under $1200
- Huntsville Apartments under $1300
- Huntsville Apartments under $1400
- Huntsville Apartments under $1500
- Huntsville Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Huntsville
- Cheap Apartments in Huntsville
- Corporate Apartments in Huntsville
- Income Restricted Apartments in Huntsville
- Loft Layout Apartments in Huntsville
- Luxury Apartments in Huntsville
- New Construction Apartments in Huntsville
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Huntsville
- Senior Living Apartments in Huntsville
- Short Term Apartments in Huntsville
Apartments Near Huntsville
For SaleHuntsville, AL Homes for Sale
Living In Huntsville, AL
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Huntsville, AL
With more than 500,000 residents and a growing number of high-tech employers, the Huntsville region is a dynamic place to live. Nestled in the Appalachian foothills, this thriving city boasts numerous cultural institutions, popular eateries and some of the friendliest folks around. Whether you've just arrived in this community on the banks of the Tennessee River or know every creek and hollow in the local hills, the city has much to offer for those looking at apartments for rent in Huntsville.
HUNTSVILLE ATTRACTIONS: AVIATION, HISTORY AND CULTURE
Due to its historic importance to the American spaceflight program, many of Huntsville's top attractions are aviation-themed. It's the home of the famous Space Camp for children as well as the site of a decommissioned Saturn V rocket identical to the propulsion devices used by the Apollo moon-landing program. Huntsville also houses the world-renowned U.S. Space and Rocket Center. Non-aerospace landmarks include Constitution Hall Park, Huntsville Museum of Art and Huntsville Depot Museum.
HUNTSVILLE APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
From sleek, modern downtown lofts to two-bedroom ramblers in quiet, wooded settings, you'll find an impressive variety of apartments for apartments in Huntsville, Alabama. With so many attractive options, finding the best place to live in Huntsville can be a tough choice. Whether you're looking for apartments in the work-and-play Research Park district or a location close to the rolling hills of Jones Valley, Apartment Guide can help.
Consider these popular communities as you conduct your search for apartments in Huntsville:
- West Huntsville: Starting with the revitalized Lowe Mill, this area has continued to attract members of the arts community, as well as small businesses that include a couple of craft breweries.
- Hazel Green: The Hazel Green community is an excellent neighborhood for young families thanks to recreational facilities like the 40-acre sports hub of Blue Water Springs Park.
- Village of Providence: Popular for its pedestrian-friendly streets, quaint eateries and stylish boutiques, this village blends the convenience of city access with a peaceful sense of small-town charm.
- Downtown Huntsville: The city's vibrant downtown area offers a carefully crafted community that features up-and-coming eateries, event venues and outdoor recreation opportunities.
If you're looking for apartments for rent in Huntsville that feature covered parking, furnished living areas and common gym and pool facilities, Apartment Guide has dozens of listings that just might catch your eye. If you're facing a budget crunch and need to find affordable apartments, Apartment Guide can help in that department too.
FUN FREE THINGS TO DO IN HUNTSVILLE
Whether you spend summer days splashing around in Bridge Street's Pop Jet Fountain or head indoors for artists' open studios and poetry slams at Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment, Huntsville offers an abundance of free activities the entire family can enjoy.
FOR HUNTSVILLE FAMILIES WITH KIDS
A city that celebrates locomotive history and space exploration is the perfect place for family activities, and Huntsville's EarlyWorks Children's Museum and Huntsville Depot Museum offer fascinating exhibits kids can enjoy all year long. The Huntsville City Schools district includes 37 elementary, middle and high schools, with Monte Sano Elementary and the Academy for Science & Foreign Language ranked in the top 50 public schools in Alabama.
HUNTSVILLE NATURAL BEAUTY
Huntsville is surrounded by picturesque natural spaces. The city center surrounds Big Spring International Park, a world-class green space that features one of the largest freshwater springs in the continental U.S. The city's plentiful wooded parcels are crisscrossed by jogging and biking trails that encourage the city's active residents to venture outside. Just east of town, Monte Sano State Park offers breathtaking views of the city. Beyond it, the rugged Appalachians entice long-haul hikers with stunning scenery.
Head to the City of Huntsville Dogspot, close to downtown, for an off-leash park with water access and separate areas for large and small dogs. You'll also find some dog-friendly restaurants around the city for al fresco dining in warmer months.
GETAWAYS FROM HUNTSVILLE
While the sugar-white sands of Panama City Beach may be a six-hour drive from Huntsville, residents can find waterfront fun just an hour southeast at Lake Guntersville State Park. For those interested in a good day trip, Huntsville is situated less than two hours from the rich history of Birmingham, the music lovers' paradise of Nashville, and Chattanooga--home of incredible nature trails and the world's largest pedestrian bridge.
Find Apartments for rent in Huntsville, AL
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Huntsville that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Huntsville
What is the average rent in Huntsville?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Huntsville?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Huntsville?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Huntsville?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].