AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Gulf Shores Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Balcony in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Disability Access in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Garage in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Gulf Shores
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Gulf Shores
- Furnished Available Apartments in Gulf Shores
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $600
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $700
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $800
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $900
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $1000
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $1100
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $1200
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $1300
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $1500
- Gulf Shores Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Gulf Shores
For SaleGulf Shores, AL Homes for Sale
Living In Gulf Shores, AL
Gulf Shores, a town in Alabama, has a population of slightly more than 11,000. Middle-aged professionals can expect to feel right at home, as they make up an above-average portion of the population, while young adults account for a smaller percentage of the city. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just over 49, skew notably older than most cities in Alabama. The majority of Gulf Shores residents own their homes, and 36% of residents rent. The average rent for Gulf Shores is $254/month more than the state average.
There are three primary industries in Gulf Shores: entertainment, retail, and education. Together, these industries make up 22% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in management, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. Gulf Shores workers earn an average annual income of almost $68,000, about $6,000 more than the Alabama average. Gulf Shores, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345). Gulf Shores has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 9% have earned a Master's or a Doctoral degree. Furthermore, 18% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
With an average commute time of about 26 minutes, outperforming most cities in the state, Gulf Shores residents have found that getting to work isn't overly time-consuming. Many residents (38%) drive to work, while public transit is not used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Gulf Shores
How much does it cost to rent in Gulf Shores, AL?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Gulf Shores?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Gulf Shores?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Gulf Shores?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.