- Air Conditioning
- Internet Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Independent Living
- Wireless Internet Access
- Senior Living
- Heat, water, sewer, trash pickup and snow removal
- Security locked entry with private intercom
- Bathtub or walk-in shower with grab bars
- Beautifully landscaped overlooking Milwaukee River
- Library, pool table, BBQ grill
- Community room with fireplace, social gatherings
- On site styling salon
- Excellent sound proofing
- Underground parking garage
- Close to shopping and dining
- Professional management and maintenance
- Luxurious community room w/ fireplace
- Located along Eisenbahn State Trail
- Call for Policy
Welcome to Rivershores Regency! Thank you for visiting one of the finest Independent Senior Living communities West Bend, Wisconsin has to offer.
Rivershores Regency is ideally situated between the Milwaukee River and the Eisenbaun Trail just steps from the YMCA and downtown. Residents find all the amenities expected and more in spacious one and two bedroom apartments.
Residents and their guests also enjoy the gracious Community Room with a cheery fireplace, kitchen, plush seating and an amazing view of the river. Residents may conveniently reserve the Community Room for private parties or join one of the many planned social gatherings.
Within the 4 floors of Rivershores Regency, you?ll find 61 one and two bedroom apartments with multiple designs. You?ll love the underground parking where extra storage space is available. The soundproof carpeted quiet of the Community Room, Library and Game Room compliment the spacious apartments on each floor with balconies for warm weather outside living.
Ratings & Reviews
Please call for directions.