- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Independent Living
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Senior Living
- Pet Friendly
- Rent is Income Based
- Residents must be 62 years and over or disabled
- Spacious 1 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Heat and Electricity is Included!
- Locked Lobby and Intercom
- Full Kitchen and Dinette
- Emergency Alert System
- Onsite: Library, Beauty Salon, Craft Room
- Assigned Parking & ample visitor parking in front
- Beautiful Atrium
- Near: State Fair, Greenfield Park Golf, County Zoo
- Near Pick N Save, Walgreens, Target, Library,
- Near Craft Store, West Allis Senior Center
- Near Root River Parkway, Hwy 100 Shopping,
- Near Restaurants, and Services
- Full Social Calendar - and Fitness Activities
- Dept of Aging provides transportation
- Monthly Blood Pressure Screening* when available
- In Home Services as Arranged by Resident
- 1 pet per household. Breed Restriction Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 20 Breed Restriction. Please call for Pet Policy Dogs Allowed
Heritage House Senior Apartments
From the moment you arrive at Heritage House, you'll feel a unique sense of belonging. This established senior community is ideally located in western West Allis, where you can enjoy a leisurely stroll on the Root River Parkway. You also have the convenience of being a short distance from Hwy. 100 shops, restaurants and services.
The stunning 3-story atrium welcomes you as you walk into our community. As a resident you will enjoy everything from our fun and safe fitness club to area shopping, to transportation provided by the Department on Aging. Our social calendar offers many events for old friends and new.
We understand the financial challenges all seniors confront, so Heritage House is committed to affordability tailored to our resident's income without entrance or endowment fees. Heritage House is operated within the guidelines of the Department of Housing and Urban Development Section 8 Program. A resident must financially qualify within the requirements established by HUD to be accepted. The resident will generally be responsible for a portion of the total rental fee in an amount equal to 30% of their adjusted monthly income, the balance of rent is contributed by HUD. Additionally, residents must be 62 years and over or disabled.
Based on many factors, the rental rates (including specials and discounts) and availability can actually change not just daily, but hourly, if not even more quickly. While our advertisers do take steps to keep their information current, the rental rates and availability you may find here now may not be the same as when you contact the communities. For the most up to date pricing and availability, please contact the community.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to Rate & Review Heritage House Senior Apartments!
Conveniently located in West Allis on 115th and Cleveland. Ample visitor parking is available in the front of the building.