- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance
- Building wide fire sprinkler system
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Clubhouse and regular community events
- Corporate leases are available
- Dishwasher included
- Disposal included
- Fitness center
- Gas fireplaces in many units
- One underground parking space is included
- Patios or balconies
- Peace of mind intercom entry system
- Personal washer/dryer
- Plush carpeting in the bedrooms
- Programmable thermostat
- Range-hood microwave
- Trash and recycling center
- Walk-in closets in many units
- Window coverings included
- Wood plank vinyl floors and ceramic tile
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered. Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers and German Shepherds are not allowed. Max 1 dog per apartment. Dogs Allowed
- All cats must be spayed or neutered. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Brownridge Terrace is the community for anyone who loves outdoor living, meeting their neighbors and connecting with others. The property is centered around a beautiful outdoor garden terrace area, plus there is a clubhouse and workout facility. These amenities, and our ongoing resident events program, all work together to keep you involved!There are 116 units at Brownridge Terrace, each with the beautiful design finishes and the style you'd expect from Steve Brown Apartments. They come with in-unit laundry, wood laminate floors, solid-core doors, state-of-the-art appliances including a range-hood microwave and a dishwasher, and walk in closets are included in most units.Brownridge Terrace is located in the newly developed Blackhawk neighborhood on Madison's popular West side. Just two blocks away is a retail center featuring all of the conveniences, including a pharmacy, coffee shop/cafe, sandwich shop, two restaurants and a variety of local retailers. The property is also close to tw
Ratings & Reviews
29 Reviews for Brownridge Terrace
I love the staff. They are very friendly and willing to do anything in their power to improve the lives of the tenants. That is a very good quality.
Secure facilities, courteous and efficient staff, great amenities, and a great location. The apartments themselves are spacious and beautifully designed.
Very quiet and quality materials used in the apartment.
Very nice place to live. Very friendly staff, nice pool, grounds and surrounding area well kept. If you need repairs they are done in a very timely fashion.
It's a beautiful place and the staff has always been friendly and helpful. It's a bit more expensive than I wanted though.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call For Directions.