Check Availability(920) 278-5643(888) 697-0955(920) 933-4708
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- NO Pets Allowed No Pets
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Brand New Construction
- Convenient to Shopping and Dining
- Easy access to Hwy 41 and Hwy 23
- Short drive to UW Fond Du Lac and Marian College
- Close to fairgrounds
- Convenient to Fond Du Lac town Theater
- Park Like Setting
- Convenient to Brand New YMCA
- 15 Minutes to Lake Winnebago
- Located in North FDL School District
- Close to Kohl's, Yonkers, Walmart and Pick N Save
- Convenient to the new aquatic center
- Nearby Hospitals and Medical Centers
- DirecTV Access Available
- No Pets Allowed
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Blue Heron Ponds Apartments
Overall it's just a very comfortable living situation. The apartment I live in is very high quality and I've very rarely had to call on the maintenance staff to fix anything. In any instance that I did require help from maintenance or any of the Blue Heron Ponds staff they have been extremely helpful. I also very much enjoy all the available amenities that are included with my rent i.e. pool and gym.
Always takes care of any maintenance issues. Very friendly and customer service oriented.
The manager of the building and maintenance crew are outstanding! From keeping the apartment hallways clean, to the prompt shoveling of the snow, to the friendly atmosphere, everything is organized and well maintained.
Quiet, and clean. Maintence is quick to respond when issues do come up, which are rare.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Highway 23 west to Esterbrook Road/Hwy. T. South on Esterbrook/Hwy. T about a quarter of a mile. Blue Heron Ponds Apartments is on the left.