- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Satellite TV package included
- Non-smoking community
- Convenient to Devil's Lake
- Across from Baraboo Country Club
- Walkway to downtown
- Minutes from local schools
- 5 minutes from Hwy. 12
- 10 minutes from St. Clair Hospital
- Convenient to local nightlife
- Heat included (hot water base boards)
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Oversized closets
- Controlled building access
- Spacious grounds
- Free Wifi at Fox Point Clubhouse
- No Pets
South Point Apartments
South Point is a non-smoking community comprised of four buildings. All units have either a private patio or deck, attached garages and additional parking stalls, marble top vanities, controlled building access and a washer and dryer in each unit. Included in your rent is a satellite TV package as well (DVR box and monthly service fee for the box is not included). Please note, Century Link is the internet and phone provider for this complex and Charter does not service South Point Apartments. Use of the fitness center at neighboring Fox Point Apartments is also included. Residents may also enjoy free use of the Wi-Fi at Fox Point's clubhouse. Please contact us to see how you can make South Point your next place to call home.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for South Point Apartments
The complex is in a suitable location - close enough to all necessary amenities but isolated enough for privacy. The apartments are well built, energy efficient and well insulated for sound proofing. The no-smoking feature is also a plus. My only criticism, and it is a minor inconvenience, is I would like to be able to pay my rent electronically.
Well laid out apartment with nice finishes, spacious bathrooms, large appliances, and plenty of storage. Short hallway layout gives the feeling of a smaller complex. Attached garages stay warm in the winter and cooler in the summer.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* HWY 12 heading East or West take a right or left onto South Blvd (WCCU & Dollar Tree on corner)
* At roundabout take first right onto HWY 123/Parkway/Walnut Street (Mobile gas station on corner)
* Drive about a mile to the bottom of the 2nd hill past Baraboo Tent & Awning
* Office is on the right at Fox Point Apartments and is connected to the pool and white picket fence
* South Point is located a block up the road on the corner of HWY 123 & Mine Rd