- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Beautifully renovated interiors
- Private balconies or patios
- In-home washer and dryer
- Kitchens include electric appliances
- Large walk in closets in select homes
- Wood burning fireplaces in select homes
- Clubhouse with complimentary Wi-fi
- Garages and covered parking available
- Ample space for guest parking
- Two sparkling outdoor pools
- Invigorating indoor spa
- Fitness center with cardio equipment
- Large open courtyards and green spaces
- BBQ area
- Pets are welcome
- Dog off leash area onsite
- Package Receiving
- Cats & Dogs Allowed. $300 Pet Deposit; $25 Month Pet Rent Fee. Pets Accepted
- Call for details ? Breed Restrictions Apply Breed Restriction
Green Leaf River Pointe
Welcome to Green Leaf River Pointe Apartment Homes. The perfect home awaits you! Envision yourself relaxing in one of our beautiful newly renovated apartment homes. Warm up in cozy new surroundings where you will find a variety of amenities that include fireplaces, outdoor patios and beautifully landscaped courtyards.
For your convenience our one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes all come equipped with a full-sized washer and dryer. Ample parking including garages and covered spaces are available throughout the community. At Green Leaf River Pointe you can enjoy the inviting swimming pool, the soothing indoor spa, or challenge yourself to a work out in the complete fitness center.
Living Green is Living Smart ? We all want to preserve natural resources and at Green Leaf River Pointe we think this is very important. We want you to make a smart lifestyle choice and we are doing our part to help, including: Water Conservation ? Low Flow Toilets, Faucet Aerators, and Irrigation Audits. Recycling ? Utilizing on line leases, brochures and floor plans to avoid unnecessary printing, Use of recycled paper products, recycling containers so you can recycle too. Transportation ? Assist residents in finding carpools and public transportation. Energy ? Use of compact fluorescent light bulbs in all models and common areas, energy efficient appliances, ceiling fans. Maintain filters so HVAC systems and appliances run efficiently. Dual Pane Windows at most communities.
Look no further...contact us and reserve your new home at Green Leaf River Pointe today!
From North or Southbound I-205 take Exit 30A (Gher Rd./NE 112th Ave.)Turn right on NE 112th Ave. Turn right on NE 39th St. Turn left on NE 109th Ave. Our rental office is located at the first driveway.