Floor Plans & Pricing
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit||Availability|
|Studio||0||1||0||546||$660-$810||Per Month||$300||Reserve Now|
|1 Bed 1 Bath||1||1||0||722||$775-$1035||Per Month||$300||Reserve Now|
|2 Bed 1 Bath||2||1||0||947||$940-$1095||Per Month||$300||Reserve Now|
|2 Bed 2 Bath||2||2||0||1045||$970-$1125||Per Month||$300||Reserve Now|
|3 Bed 2 Bath||3||2||0||1315||$1130-$1490||Per Month||$300||Reserve Now|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From I-5 Southbound, take the South 56th Street exit (#130) heading west. Go left at the light. Turn right on S. 56th St. (which becomes Cirque Drive) and continue to Bridgeport Way. Turn left and go 1/2 mile to Chambers Creek Estates on your right. From I-5 Northbound, take exit #125, head west on Bridgeport Way approx. 3 1/2 miles. Chambers Creek Estates will be on your left.
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedOnly indoor adult cats and indoor adult dogs are allowed; adult is defined as at least one year old. There is a maximum of two pets per apartment and the maximum weight limit is 25 pounds per pet. An additional deposit of $400 per pet is required and $20 monthly pet rent per pet. Small caged animals are allowed. Examples: small mammals, domesticated household birds, and aquarium animals such as fish and turtles. No animals are allowed that are venomous, biting, stinging, constricting, or pose
- Indoor Basketball Court
- Free Movie Rental Program
- Racquetball Court
- Online Service Requests and Rent Payment Option...
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Upgrade 2014 0/1
- Smoke Free Unit
- Upgrade 2015 1/1
- Upgrade 2015 2/2
- Upgrade 2015 3/2
- Upgrade 2015 2/1
- Standard Kitchen Appliances included
- Very Spacious Floor Plans
- Mt. Rainier and Cascade Range Views on select A...
Chambers Creek Estates
Chambers Creek is surrounded by a lush wooded setting and breath-taking views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Mountain Range. We feature studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes equipped with washers/dryers and fireplaces. This community is an ideal refuge from a hectic schedule as you will enjoy an afternoon in the sun at one of our refreshing pools, sports courts, or fitness center. Located in University Place, Washington, we offer apartment living at its best with beautifully landscaped grounds, sauna, gymnasium, and free movie rental program. Find out first-hand how we are committed to excellence.
Check Availability or call: (253) 948-3074 (888) 856-3559 (253) 579-1127
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
We are the property management division of Randall Realty Corp and have a lengthy and successful history of building, acquiring, and managing luxury apartment communities and commercial real estate on the West Coast. Based in Portland, Oregon, we manage over 10,000 apartment units in California, Oregon, and Washington.
Check Availability or call:(253) 948-3074 (888) 856-3559 (253) 579-1127