- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Complimentary Tanning Salon
- Seasonal, heated pool & year round Jacuzzi
- Located close to Tacoma & South Hill Malls
- Near Sprinker Park, Frederickson Boeing Divisio...
- Energy efficient apartments
- Unique cabinetry
- A variety of floor plans
- Private deck or patio with storage
- Our community does welcome pets under the following terms and conditions. The resident agrees to pay a non refundable pet fee. This non refundable fee does not cover any costs for cleaning nor does it cover damages resulting from the pet. Residents are permitted to have a maximum of two (2) pets per apartment home, with a maximum weight of 20lbs at full growth. * The pet fees are $400 for one pet and $600 for two pets. Our community does not accept any caged or exotic animals. Please contact the Cats Allowed
Welcome to Nantucket Gate Apartments, the premier gated community in the beautiful Parkland neighborhood of Tacoma, WA. The strikingly handsome architecture of Nantucket Gate is remarkable for its large triple-bay windows and rich decor. Each of our studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans offers a convenient breakfast nook in addition to formal dining. The community clubhouse is in a class by itself. The European-style pool with heated spa is pure relaxation. The treadmills and cardiovascular equipment are sure to satisfy your fitness requirements. Enjoy our complimentary tanning as well as our full size basketball court, business center, and game room. And for your convenience use our onsite daycare. * With so many elegant and thoughtful touches, Nantucket Gate complements the beauty of Mount Rainier and Puget Sound. We are just minutes from downtown and Joint Base Lewis-McChord, while close to fine dining, shopping, and Spanaway Lake.
9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Nantucket Gate
The apartments are well kept, the amenities that are offered are compareable to other apartments if not better. The grounds are well maintained. I am happy to call this my home however- I do believe that it is the location where my apartment sits that I can say this. I have lived here for 3 years and I have never had an issue.
Excellent so far...I have not physically moved in yet but the level of customer service I've experienced thus far has been excellent!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Highway 512, take Portland Avenue exit and drive south. Turn right on 112th Street East, drive 7/10ths of a mile and turn left into Nantucket Gate Apartments, situated on the corner of 112th and Golden Given Road.
Professionally managed by Dobler Management Company, Inc.