- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- FREE UTILITIES - HEAT,HOT WATER,GAS, SEWER,GARBAGE
- Tenants pay electric, monthly average of $15 month
- Cable Ready - Tenant pays cable, phone if desired.
- Historic claw foot tubs with shower
- Shared Laundry on site
- Off Street parking
- Weight restriction: 45Deposit: 200Cats must be neutered. $200/per pet non-refundable Breed Restriction
- Max of 2 pets. No fighting breeds. Owner reserves right to refuse breed. Call for Policy
St. Cloud Apartments
Large one bedroom, one bath apartments in the historic St. Cloud Building. Floor plans from 515 SF to 720 SF. Hardwood floors, claw foot tubs, in this clean, well maintained building. FREE heat, hot water, gas, sewer and garbage, (included in the rent). Tenants pay electric utility for lights and outlets (average $15.00 per month) and Tenants pay Cable (Comcast or CenturyLink). Off street parking for tenants also included in rent. Convenient location, walk to Downtown, Riverside Park, REI, YMCA, and Spokane Arena. Coin-op laundry on Premises. Close to schools, shopping, entertainment and on bus route; only 10 minutes from Downtown. Small Pets OK with some breed restrictions. Locked residential entry.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
From Division: West on Mission for one mile to Monroe Street. (Mission becomes Maxwell Street).