- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Mesmerizing city
- Premier resident services
- The club with HDTV lounge
- Wi-Fi Internet lounge
- Executive conference lounge and business center
- Daily coffee and hot tea bar
- Premier fitness club
- 26th floor sky lounge and outdoor great room
- with seating, grilling and dining
- Dramatic living spaces with high ceilings,
- expansive windows, solar shades
- and custom color accent walls
- Luxurious natural hardwood and travertine flooring
- Open-concept gourmet kitchens with
- granite slab countertops,custom European cabinetry
- and stainless steel appliances
- Luxury bathrooms with oversized oval soaking tubs,
- dual sinks and frameless shower doors available
- Exclusive penthouses available
- Enclosed resident bike storage
- Zipcars available on-site*
- Climate controlled wine storage
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee bar
- Convenient on-floor recycling
- Gourmet presentation kitchen
- Deposit and fees are per pet. If your dog is less than 50 pounds, pet rent is $50. If your dog is over 50 pounds, pet rent is $75. There is no discount for two animals. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit and fees are per pet. There is no discount for two animals. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Six Weeks Free!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Olivian Luxury Apartment Homes features one bedroom and two bedroom apartments for rent in Seattle, WA. Blocks from Interstate 5 and Puget Sound, The Olivian is located in downtown Seattle, just steps away from bistro eateries, boutique shopping, and entertainment venues. The Olivian boasts breathtaking views of Elliot Bay, Lake Union, Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker, and the Cascade and Olympic mountains, as well as a resident club with catering kitchen, coffee bar, and billiards, a 26th floor outdoor great room with fire pits and pet walk, premier resident services and climate controlled resident wine storage, and a private movie screening room. Your new home at the Olivian boasts beautiful granite slab countertops and European-style cabinetry in the kitchen, bedrooms large enough for your king sized bed, bathrooms with oversized soaking tubs, and elegant hardwood and travertine flooring throughout. The Olivians 27 stories are home to convenience and elegance; and they can be home to you as well. Schedule your tour today.
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
26 Reviews for The Olivian
Love living here. The staff here are very friendly and responsive. Love the floor plans. It is so quiet here it feels like a actual hem rather than an apartment. Large, thoughtfully designed homes.
Great location, and a wonderful staff.
Wonderful community from infants to older retired couples; two blocks from Nordstrom and fine restaurants; incredible balcony.
The Olivian is a modern building with high-end finishes and very professional team taking care of it. I totally recommend it and my family and I have had a good time living here.
I couldn't imagine actually having a apartment supersede my expectations but the Olivian has done that. Top notch service, clean, great layouts and has to be on of he best locations near downtown.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Located at the intersection of Olive Way and 8th Avenue, The Olivian is in the heart of downtown Seattle with shopping, dining and entertainment offerings just outside your door. Within blocks are shopping pleasures including Pacific Place and Westlake Center, and fresh markets such as Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. And with Interstate 5 just a few blocks away, you'll enjoy convenient access to State Road 520, Interstate 90 and Interstate 405.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.