- Cable Ready
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Dry Cleaning Drop Off
- Indoor/outdoor lounge with gourmet kitchen
- Boutique apartment community feel
- 95 Walk Score
- Building meets 3-star Built Green criteria
- Grilling stations
- Ideal South Lake Union location
- Roof deck lounge with city views
- Green roof area and dog run
- Spacious laundry room in many homes
- Full-length windows in many homes
- Durable, warm-toned vinyl plank flooring
- Oversize 12x24 floor tile in bathroom
- In home washer/dryer in all homes
- Studio, one-/two-bedroom options
- Quartz countertops and subway tile backsplash
- 24 unique floor plans to choose from
- Plush carpet to guide you to bed
- Sleek 6x24-tile tub surround with alcove
- Open concept design
- White upper/pecan lower cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
We're offering up to two months free at Mark on 8th.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Mark On 8th
Brand New Apartments in South Lake union. Mark on 8th is based on a sense of community and convenience - from its green roof area and dog run to the area's walkability and excellent public transportation. As a resident, downtown Seattle is within sight, the new Amazon Campus is less than a mile and a half away and the best of South Lake Union awaits your discovery. Here at Mark on 8th, the floor-to-ceiling windows of your boutique apartment home offer opulent views of the Space Needle, and the nature that surrounds the city. Inside, reclaimed wood and refurbished brick from the historic landmark building provide rich texture. Exposed concrete and duct work ooze urban chic. Stainless steel appliances complete the perfect city retreat.
9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Mark On 8th
I am happy with my decision living with Mark on 8th. Close to everything I need. Helpful staff. Nice view from my apartment.
Great building, excellent location, reasonable value
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.