- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- University Shuttle Service
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Campus Shuttle
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Building Entry With Keyless Fobs
- Bike Storage and Fix-it Station
- Decked Out W/Two TVs for Movies & Games
- Charging Station for Electric Vehicles
- Recycling Chutes on Every Floor
- Kitchenette for Snack Attacks
- Bistro Tables and Lounge Chairs
- The Rooftop Deck
- Mt. Rainier and Cascade Mountain Views
- The Cube Lightbox's Resident Lounge
- Package Acceptance for Online Shopping
- Barbeque Grill
- Downtown Seattle
- Easy-to-maintain plank flooring in living areas
- Comfy carpet in bedrooms
- Stylish quartz countertops
- Sleek glass top cooking range
- Dimmable light fixtures for chill time
- Wi-Fi in all community areas
- Large windows for light-filled homes
- Deposit and fees are per pet. If your dog is less than 50 pounds, pet rent is $50. If your dog is over 50 pounds, pet rent is $75. There is no discount for two animals. Dogs Allowed
- Deposit and fees are per pet. There is no discount for two animals. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Lightboxs stylish apartment homes provide residents with a comfortable living experience amongst the urban energy of University District. Just north of downtown Seattle, our community grants residents easy access to a variety of shopping centers such as University Village and Bellevue Square. Our central location puts us within only a few minutes of I-5 and 520. Enjoy upscale living with a rooftop offering panoramic views of the Seattle Skyline & South Lake Union, a grilling area and fire pit at your disposal. We proudly offer studio apartments, one bedrooms, one bedrooms with dens and two bedroom options. Come see these University District apartments for yourself by scheduling an appointment today.
9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Lightbox
Excellent place to live in regards of cleanliness, location, upkeep, convenience, enjoyment etc.. Quiet area for being in the center of a fairly busy area. The staff is extremely caring along with friendly residents. Commodities are exceptional along with many accommodations that exceed their basic duty. If those things don't sell you on it, the rooftop view will.
Good place for home.
nice cozy place to live alone and with friends as neighbors. appliance completed and clean and satisfy my need. And it is close to Trader Joes!! that is the biggest reason i moved here:)
Lightbox is a fabulous complex with a location that allows for easy access to the entire city of Seattle.
Great complex for young folks starting out. Brand new appliances and a beautiful rooftop pool. Not great for young professionals who do not party every night.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Hwy I-5: Exit # 169 toward NE 45th St./NE 50th St. Keep right to take the ramp toward NE 45th St/Univ of Washington. Keep right at the fork in the ramp. Merge onto 7th Ave NE. Take the 1st right onto NE 45th St. Turn left onto 8th Ave. NE. 4545 8th Ave NE is on the left.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.