- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Tasteful, high-quality cabinetry
- Granite countertops*
- Tile backsplash*
- Soft-close drawers
- Abundant kitchen and bathroom storage
- Large mirrors
- In-unit energy-efficient washer/dryer
- Vinyl floor without carpets*
- Central heat and air conditioning*
- Recessed lighting
- Four-panel double French doors
- Two-inch faux wood blinds
- Appealing views
- Extra-large windows
- Nine- and ten-foot high ceilings
- Magnificent sky deck
- Sky deck?s gas barbecue grill
- Conference room with Wi-Fi
- Convenient curbside bike racks along Warren Avenue
- Well-lit storage units available in various sizes
- Secure underground assigned parking
- Private patios
- Open breezeways
- Nearby public transportation options
- One-hundred percent smoke-free
- Pet friendly
- Air-conditioning throughout common areas
- Concierge dry-cleaning services
- On-site management company
- *In select apartments
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Just a leisurely one-block stroll from historic Seattle Center — a flourishing hub of art, entertainment, fine dining, shopping and much more — sits the new, classic brick Elliott Bayview Apartment Homes, an elegant, upscale place you’ll absolutely love to call home. Forty-one exclusive, beautifully styled apartment homes are offered.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Tours by Appointment Only
|Tuesday||Tours by Appointment Only|
|Wednesday||Tours by Appointment Only|
|Thursday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
Tours are done by appointment only and in special cases some tours can be done on Mon/Sat.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Elliott Bayview
The building is always clean and is kept up very well by the staff. Communication about what is taking place in the building is excellent. I do wish the parking garage was bigger. BUt the secure parking is great!
The overall apartment is good. What would make it better would be a more reasonable month-to-month rental fee, and better amenities (gym, pool, lounge).
Brand new building, spacious, high walkability rating, amazing views on the Elliott Bay side. This building charges a fair rate based on the market and buildings around it, however Elliott Bayview has no amenities (gym, common room, etc). There is an amazing rooftop with grills, seating areas, great views. Parking is non-existent in the building with only a dozen or so spots, and spots are $160+/month. Elevator is ridiculously slow. Many homeless people nearby (3 shelters within 2 blocks).
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-5, take exit 167 and merge onto Mercer St. Exit onto Broad St. Turn right on Denny Way. Take a right on 2nd Ave. N. Turn left on John Street. We're located on the corner of Warren and John Street.
Professionally managed by Indigo Real Estate Services, Inc.