- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From I-5: Exit at 94th Street (South Hill Mall). Turn right off the exit onto 94th Street. Turn left at the 2nd stoplight (128th). On 128th Street, go past the 1st stoplight (Meridian) and Aspen Creek is ahead on the left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Furnished Available
- Dogs AllowedWeight restriction: 75 The pet fee for the 1st dog is $300, the second dog is an additional $200. $30.00 pet rent per month, per pet. Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (maximum tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and S...
- Cats AllowedWeight restriction: 25 The first cat fee is $200, the second cat is an additional $100 pet fee. $30.00 pet rent per month, per pet.
- Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Cards (Fee Applies)
- Coffee Bar
- Covered Parking
- Electronic Rent Payment (ACH)
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Speeds over 50 Mbps Available
- Limited Access
- On-site Management
- Package Receiving
- Short-Term Lease
- Sun Deck
- Swimming Pool(s)
- Whirlpool Spa
Aspen Creek Apartment Homes features one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom apartments for rent in Puyallup, Washington. We are one mile from Hwy 512 and close to I-5, Hwy 167 and Hwy 18. We are within walking distance from Regal Cinemas and Safeway. We are conveniently located close to Fort Lewis Army Base. All homes include full size washers and dryers, all general appliances, including microwaves. Select models feature private balconies and patios. Our community offers free tanning, swimming pool and spa, 2 outdoor play areas, and a 24-hour fitness center. Take a personalized tour of our gorgeous community and amenities today!
Check Availability or call: (253) 200-3570 (888) 434-3717 (253) 200-3561
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.
Check Availability or call:(253) 200-3570 (888) 434-3717 (253) 200-3561
Overall Rating(81 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
Building ExteriorNot Available
Move-in ConditionNot Available
Parking AvailabilityNot Available
Recreational FacilitiesNot Available
2 Reviews for Aspen Creek
The staff is professional, friendly and responsive to problems that occur. The apartments are close to shopping and freeway access. Most of the residents are friendly and easy to interact with. Overall I am happy living here.
It is a nice quiet place to live.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.