- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Pet-friendly - Large Dogs Welcomed
- Easy access to I-90
- Furnished Apartments
- Views of the Cougar and Squak Mountains and Iss...
- Access to over 200 miles of hiking trails
- Diverse resident events
- Resident lounge with gourmet kitchen and coffee...
- Gas BBQ grills and picnic area
- Furnished Apartments Available
- Beautiful quartz or granite counter tops - R
- Oversize baths with double vanities*
- Oversize garden tubs
- Contemporary lighting - R
- Dual master suites*
- Under mount sinks - R
- 9 foot ceilings with crown molding
- Indoor gas grills*
- Gourmet kitchens with white GE Appliances - T
- Stainless steel GE appliances - R
- Smoke-free apartments available. Ask for detai...
- Modern plank flooring & carpet - R
- Office nooks with built-in private work alcove*
- Chrome sink fixtures
- Custom kitchen islands and large pantries*
- Private entrances*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome cats and dogs of all sizes! Refundable pet deposit - $250 / $700 Non-refundable pet fee - $250 / $300 * Non-refundable pet fee for 2nd pet - $100 * Monthly pet rent - $25 per pet Breed restrictions apply. Call our office for further details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Estates at Cougar Mountain
At the Estates at Cougar Mountain, enjoy rare luxury and convenience in a beautiful, peaceful and protected natural setting, all within minutes of Seattle and Bellevue's city lights. This first-class community features the ambiance and lifestyle of an exclusive destination resort coupled with luxurious and comfortable interiors. Nestled just beneath the Issaquah Alps, this high quality, carefree living experience offers access to many outdoor recreation opportunities while providing excellent proximity to the Seattle Metro area being only two miles from I-90. Live here and have everything you want!
Our lease terms are: 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: We welcome cats and dogs of all sizes! Refundable pet deposit - $250 / $700 Non-refundable pet fee - $250 / $300 * Non-refundable pet fee for 2nd pet - $100 * Monthly pet rent - $25 per pet Breed restrictions apply. Call our office for further details.
From I-90 eastbound head towards Issaquah. Take exit #15 and turn right. Follow approximately one mile, turn right onto Talus. Follow up the hill to Shy Bear Way and turn left. Shy Bear Way heads directly to the property.
Our residents are important to us. We work hard to provide them with high-quality homes and exceptional service. A staff of Windsor professionals, including a property manager, a marketing representative, and a maintenance supervisor, are assigned to each Windsor community. They ensure the smooth running of the community and are on hand to give our residents personalized attention when needed. The maintenance staff ensures the quality and proper upkeep of our apartments and townhomes and work daily to keep our landscaped grounds well maintained. We believe this demonstrated dedication to our residents enhances the value of living at a Windsor community.