Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From the North: From I-95, take Exit 161, US-1 (Jefferson Davis Hwy.) toward Woodbridge. Continue on Route 1. Turn right at Marys Way and then right at Eisenhower Circle. Follow signs to the leasing office. * From the South: From I-95, take Exit 158B, Prince William Parkway toward Woodbridge. Turn left onto Route 1 (Jefferson Davis Hwy.). Turn left at Marys Way and then right at Eisenhower Circle. Follow signs to the leasing office.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedWe allow up to 3 pets per apartment. * For each pet there is a required nonrefundable pet fee of $300 due at move in. * Monthly pet rent of $30 per pet per month. * There are restricted breeds. * Some of the restricted breeds are rottweiler's, pit bulls, cane corso's, german shepard's or any mixed breeds of these types. * For a full list of restricted breeds, please contact our agents directly. * Our property boasts a 2 acre fenced in pet park and pet stations for easy pick up throughout the
- Pet Friendly
- Personalized Resident Portal
- Multiple Grilling Stations
- Eco-Friendly Living
- Car Wash Center
- Hiking Jogging Trails
- Gazebo Pavilion Picnic Areas
- Online Rent Payment Options
- Large Fenced Dog Park
- Summer Splash Park
- Convenient Parking
- Basketball Tennis Court
- Cooling Ceiling Fans
- Linen Closets
- Spacious Closets
- Large Kitchen With Breakfast Room
- Renovated Three Four Bedrooms Available*
- Separate Dining Rooms
- Double Vanities In Three Four Bedroom Homes
- Laundry rooms*
- Scenic View Patios Balconies
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
2 Reviews for Woodbridge Station
Everyone in the office iss pleasant and helpful. Maintenance staff is fantastic! I would definitely recommend anyone living here!!!
Quite neighborhood. Spacious apartment homes. Near everything that you could ever possibly want.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Woodbridge Station38.654500,-77.2595001400 Eisenhower Circle, Woodbridge, Virginia 22191Woodbridge Station
A great community to call home. * Get the best of both worlds at Woodbridge Station a home in a serene setting thats still close to everything. The VRE is minutes away, as are shopping, dining and family fun. Because Woodbridge Station is equal distance to Ft. Belvoir and Quantico, those who serve our country will have a short commute home. * Moments from the Potomac Mills Mall * Near the Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge * A quick commute to both Fort Belvoir Army Base and Quantico Marine Corps Base * Easy access to I-95 * 1 mile from the Woodbridge VRE
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Professionally managed by Foulger Pratt.