Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit||Availability|
|The Essex||1||1||0||622||$1090-$1345||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|The Fairfax||1||1||0||700||$1145-$1445||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|The Gunston||2||1||1||800||$1275-$1655||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|The Ivy||2||1||1||885||Please Call||Per Month||$250||Unavailable|
|The Hampton||3||2||0||965||$1380-$1780||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
I-95 to exit 158A Woodbridge/Prince William Pkwy., follow to fourth traffic light and turn left onto Jefferson Davis Highway (Route 1 N). Take a right at the first traffic light onto Mount Pleasant Dr., then take second right onto Potomac Vista Dr. Follow signs to 3rd left onto Belle View Rd and right onto Kristin Ct. Parking available in front of Leasing Office, 14101 Kristin Ct.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Corporate Billing Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedOne time non-refundable fee:One Small pet: $400.00One Large pet: $500.00Two small Pets: $600.00Two large pets: $800.00Breed Restrictions: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pit Bulls, Presa Canarios, Rottweilers, Shar Peis, Siberian Huskies, Staffordshire Terriers, Wolf Hybrids or any variation or mixes of these breeds.
- Offering flexible 2-12 month leases
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Pentagon C...
- Convenient access to Rt. 1 and I-95
- Easy access to Quantico and Ft. Belvoir (take a...
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Furnished apartments available
- Large pets welcome
- Pay rent on-line or enter a maintenance request...
- 28 acres of beautifully landscaped property
- Resident activities throughout the year
- Picnic areas
- Car care center
- Cyber cafe
- Complimentary tea and coffee bar
- Updated energy efficient appliances
- New cabinets and counter tops
- New lighting
- Laminate hardwood floors
- Breakfast bars
- Wall to wall carpeting
Windsor at Potomac Vista
Welcome to Windsor at Potomac Vista where you can enjoy sweeping views of the Potomac River and easy access to the city. Our one-, two-, and three- bedroom apartments are priced with the conscientious renter in mind. Come live with us and enjoy our 28 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and all of the amenities you have come to expect from an apartment home.
Check Availability or call: (571) 409-5084 (877) 464-6403 (703) 584-4984
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Monthly, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Our residents are important to us. We work hard to provide them with high-quality homes and exceptional service. A staff of Windsor professionals, including a property manager, a marketing representative, and a maintenance supervisor, are assigned to each Windsor community. They ensure the smooth running of the community and are on hand to give our residents personalized attention when needed. The maintenance staff ensures the quality and proper upkeep of our apartments and townhomes and work daily to keep our landscaped grounds well maintained. We believe this demonstrated dedication to our residents enhances the value of living at a Windsor community.
Check Availability or call:(571) 409-5084 (877) 464-6403 (703) 584-4984