Check Availability(703) 634-7980(877) 939-3759(703) 634-7976
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Weight restriction: 75$35 Monthly Pet Rent for 1 pet Pets Accepted
- $60 Monthly Pet Rent for 2 pets Breed Restriction
- $350 Deposit For 1 Pet - $400 for 2 pets Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Income Restricted
- Pet Friendly
- NEW VRE Rail Station under construction
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom
- Crown molding in select apartment homes
- Full-size washer and dryer in each apartment home
- Tile flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- Resort-style swimming pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Ample on-site parking
- Energy-efficient design
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Dog Park
- Grilling Areas
- NEW HOV lane open at Dumfries
- On Bus line
- Walking Distance to Wal-Mart
- Close to Shopping & Dining
- Walking distance to Elementary School
- Close to Leesylvania State Park
- Close to Featherstone National Wildlife Refuge
Ratings & Reviews
15 Reviews for Shorehaven Apartments
Pride in residential surrounding.prompt response to services .
I love it here. It's very Spacious and comfortable living.
The complex is beautiful and quite
Friendly employee and very knowlege
Very peaceful environment.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Directions from the North: I-95 South to Exit 152A to Dumfries. This will put you on 234 East. Go through 2 lights, 3rd light will be Jefferson Davis Hwy US1. Make a left at the light. You will continue north on Jefferson Davis Hwy to the second light and turn right on River Heritage Blvd (at the intersection of Wal-Mart) and then turn left on Gentle Wood Lane, Shorehaven?s entrance will be directly ahead. Directions from the South: I-95 North to Exit 152A to Dumfries. This will put you on 234 East. Go to the 2 light and turn left onto Jefferson Davis Hwy US1. You will continue north on Jefferson Davis Hwy to the 2 light and make a left on River Heritage Blvd and then a left on Gentle Wood Lane. Shorehaven entrance will be a block down straight ahead. Link to map is below if you have questions.