- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Opening Summer 2012
- Pets welcome! breed restriction/no lb restriction
- Certified EarthCraft eco-friendly
- Clean steel Energy Star appliances
- Gourmet kitchens with rich granite countertops
- Dual under mount sinks
- Pantry, breakfast bar or chic island
- Multi-level, controlled-access garages
- Sparkling lap pool
- Cozy outdoor fireside lounge
- Elegant clubroom with billiards, poker table and
- eGame Room and WiFi Cafe
- 24-hour high endurance fitness and yoga room
- Premium equipment in fitness and yoga rooms
- Cardio machines and free weights
- Picnic areas with barbecue grills
- Living Green with onsite recycling
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Enclave at Potomac Club
NOW OPEN! Brand-new Enclave at Potomac Club brings together the perfect balance in apartment living. Enjoy the activity of an urban address and the conveniences of a residential community. Spacious floor plans paired with an extensive array of sought-after amenities work together harmoniously to create the perfect balance for a unique, modern and tasteful lifestyle. Our premium location puts you just blocks from I-95. Adjacent to shopping at Potomac Town Center and minutes from VRE's Rippon Station and Potomac Mills Mall. When you're this close to everything, you can streamline your work week, carving out more time for you. Make The Enclave at Potomac Club the centerpiece in your balanced life.
Ratings & Reviews
16 Reviews for Enclave at Potomac Club
Security and friendliness of maintenance and office staff.
My loft apartment and the security of living in a gated community.
Crime rate is low compared to other communities in the neighborhood. The majority of the neighbors are quiet.
Promptness of staff
that the buildings, grounds, maintenance are well taken care of
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95 take exit 156 towards Rippon Landing. At the first traffic light make a left on Neabsco Mills Road and then take a right onto Sheffield Hill Way. Follow Sheffield Hill Way to Leicestershire St. The Enclave is on the right
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.