- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Independent Living
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Under New Management
- Studio's, one and two bedroom apartments
- Newly renovated kitchen and bath
- Brand new appliances
- Energy-efficient design
- Energy-efficient heating and air conditioning
- Within walking distance of Colonial Williamsburg
- Within walking distance of local restaurants
- Within walking distance of businesses
- Open floor plan
- On a convenient bus route
- Walking distance to William and Mary
- Jetted tubs in large studio
- Quarterpath Park is across the street
- Weight restriction: 502 Pet Limit. Some Breed Restrictions Apply. 50lb limit. $300 non-refundable fee per pet. Call for Policy
The Flats of Williamsburg
The Flats offers the perfect apartments for modern living. Open floor plan with newly renovated kitchens and bathrooms with just the right amount of space, and lots of natural light. On site laundry facilities for your convenience. Energy efficient heating and air conditioning and new modern appliances. Nothing spared for your comfort.
You can walk or bicycle just about anywhere from The Flats, however; if you do have a car, there is an abundance of parking. You are right on a major bus route, next door to a fine restaurant, and across the street from a convenience store. You can walk or bicycle to Colonial Williamsburg and William and Mary as well as the many businesses on and near Capitol Landing Road and Second Street.
We offer studio apartments as well as 1- and 2-bedroom apartments. Call for current specials.
Lease Terms: 3, 6, 9 & 12
Pet Policy: 2 Pet Limit. Some Breed Restrictions Apply. 50lb limit. $300 nonrefundable fee per pet.
Ratings & Reviews
I-64 West to US 60 West. Take the US 60 exit from VA 199 West. Turn left onto US 60 West. Destination will be one mile on the left.
Professionally managed by Harrison & Lear, Inc.