- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- All end units with private entrances
- Multiple options for cable and hi-speed internet
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Unique box or bay windows
- Full-size washer & dryer
- Foyer, pantry, and linen closets
- Beautifully renovated kitchens and baths
- Thermally-lined privacy draperies throughout
- Additional attic or storage unit
- Stunning lakeviews available
- Stylish Clubhouse for private parties
- Dry Sauna
- Reserved Parking
- Private lake with fountain and scenic trail
- Indoor, all-season Jacuzzi
- Sparkling lakeside pool with BBQ station
- Access to CityPlayground
- 24-hr Emergency maintenance services
- UPS/FedEx/DHL Package Acceptance
- Weight restriction: 35Restrictions and fees apply. Pls call for details! Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
"Choose your Special"! Ask about our FREE RENT for the Holidays!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Centrally located in the heart of Virginia Beach, Willow Lake offers an inviting atmosphere with richly landscaped grounds and charming cottage appeal. Modern kitchens and baths are complemented with contemporary satin nickel finishes throughout. A variety of floorplans ensure a perfect fit for your lifestyle.
Community amenities include a lakeside pool, welcoming clubhouse available for private party accommodations, updated fitness center and reserved parking. -- Application Fee: $30
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Willow Lake
The management staff is very friendly and any problems I have had have been handled very quickly.
Office customer service is outstanding, efficient, roomy and stylish apartments.
The complex and apartments are very well maintained. Each of the staff members are very friendly and helpful. They want us to be comfortable and encourages us to put are own personal touches on our yards and balconies. It quiet except for the occasional jet noise but that's no surprise because we're in Virginia Beach. My only wish would be towing enforcement when visitors park in resident parking spaces.
Highly attentive and friendly staff
Ensure the property is cleaner. Also would like to see the AC units being changed. Some buildings have new ac units and some do not.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take I-264 to Exit 18 (Rosemont Rd./Princess Anne Plaza). Follow Rosemont 2 miles south until you cross Holland Rd.; turn left at Willow Lake Circle.