- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
- Plan A1
- Sq Ft:800
- Rent:Call (757) 632-4302(866) 979-6140(855) 207-3051
- Plan T1
- Sq Ft:840
- Rent:Call (757) 632-4302(866) 979-6140(855) 207-3051
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From I-264: take Exit 20 (Laskin Road). Immediately get onto the right hand service road. Go up one block. Turn right on to Maxey Drive into Eastwind Apartment Homes entrance. Follow signs to leasing office.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs AllowedWeight restriction: 80We ask that all residents keep the community clean. Pets must stay on a lease when outside of residents' apartments. Dogs and cats are not to be left out on chains or let out of the apartment unattended and without a lease. When walking a pet, we ask resi Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (maximum tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great D...
- Cats AllowedWe ask that all residents keep the community clean. Pets must stay on a lease when outside of residents' apartments. Dogs and cats are not to be left out on chains or let out of the apartment unattended and without a lease. When walking a pet, we ask resi
- Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Cards (Fee Applies)
- Electronic Rent Payment (ACH)
- Free Wi-Fi (in common areas)
- High Speed Internet
- Internet Speeds 15 - 28 Mbps Available
- On-Site Maintenance
- On-site Management
- On-Site Storage
- Package Receiving
- Swimming Pool(s)
- Volleyball Court
Eastwind Apartment Homes offer one and two-bedroom apartments and one, two and three-bedroom town houses in Virginia Beach. Our Tidewater community is near I-264 and right next door to a large shopping center, and Target and Kmart are just one mile away. We are also conveniently close to Linkhorn School District including Lynnhaven Middle School and First Colonial High School. We offer one and two-bedroom apartments and one, two and three-bedroom town houses with spacious and versatile floor plans. Select apartments have a washer and dryer installed for your convenience, and our town homes are outfitted with washer and dryer connections. Our community has storage centers available for rent, and Eastwind Apartments is pet friendly. Our residents can enjoy our swimming pool, one playground and a new Bark Park. At Eastwind we welcome residents using their Military Rental Partnership Program. Schedule your tour today!
Contact Property or call: (757) 632-4302 (866) 979-6140 (855) 207-3051
Located in Virginia Beach, this community has a population of 61,380
- Virginia Beach City
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
- $ 68,436
- $ 91,267
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.
Contact Property or call:(757) 632-4302 (866) 979-6140 (855) 207-3051
Overall Rating(152 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
Building ExteriorNot Available
Parking AvailabilityNot Available
Recreational FacilitiesNot Available
11 Reviews for Eastwind
I love eastwind apartments ,the staff ,the surrounding shops,the community is quiet,ive been a resident here for 14yrs and I also was a parttime employee for 5yrs.i wish the rental rates were a little cheaper but I guess they have to stay competive with the other properties in the area.
Eastwind is located in the middle of va beach and is very easy to get to every department store you can think of. Even if you have to walk everything is is very close to home.
It is a nice place to live at
Eastwind is a great place to live, grow relationships with family and neighbors, and an enjoyable home to raise children.
I like my apt it is nice and thing are ok for know
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.