- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- BRAND NEW RENOVATED 2 AND 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOMES
- One bedroom garden apartments
- Two, Three and Four Bedroom Townhomes
- Junior-sized Olympic pool and wading pool
- Beautiful lake views
- Resident activities
- Fully carpeted
- Energy-efficient/central air
- Washer/dryer hookups in four bedroom
- Private fenced in patios
- Close to schools
- Additional outside storage
- Approximately 1 minutes away from The VA Rec. Ctr.
- Some standard apartments with upgraded cabinets!
- $300 pet fee $35 for 1 pet and $45 for 2 ; per month pet rent Pets Accepted
- Please call for acceptable breeds Breed Restriction
- We accept German Shepherds, Rottweilers and more! Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
We accept German Shepherds...We accept Akitas...We accept Chows!!! No weight restrictions!! Bring your fur baby with you!!
**Special subject to change**
$42 application fee Buy One Get One Free!
$99 admin fee On Special from $300!
Waived $300 initial Pet Fee!
$May Rent Free!
App and Admin fee added to security deposit!
14 and 15 month leases required for all May move ins!
JUNE RENT FREE IF MOVED IN JUNE
Baywatch Pointe Townhomes
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
You will love coming home to Baywatch Pointe Apartments. At Baywatch Pointe, you will enjoy living in an established community that also provides every city convenience with a wonderful location. With stylish outfitted garden style one bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom town home layouts you will have the home of your dreams. Come visit us today!
14-month, 16-month, 15-month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
Take I-64 to Newtown Road North; go straight on Diamond Springs Road. Turn right on Wesleyan Drive, then right on Broad Meadows Boulevard. Follow to Catina Arch; turn right.