- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Seven-acre private lake, great for fishing
- Close to great shopping, dining and entertainment
- Minutes to Greenbrier, Chesapeake, Norfolk
- Minutes to Oceanfront and near Regent University
- State of the Art Fitness Ctr w/ Childrens Playroom
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Tot lots
- Private patios and balconies
- Controlled-access entry with intercom system
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Laundry facilities
- On-site professional management team
- Newly renovated units with washer and dryers
- Brand new Clubhouse
- Oversized walk in closets
- Concierge Services
- Coffee Cafe with free WiFi
- New Windows
- Select Units Granite Countertops & New Appliances
- Weight restriction: 35$300.00 non-refundable pet deposit (1 pet per apt 35lbs max) $20.00 monthly pet rent Pets Accepted
Banbury Lake Village
Banbury Lake Village Apartments is one of the most attractive and prestigious communities in Virginia Beach...a community filled with style and grace. These beautifully designed, contemporary apartments offer all the amenities you need for a quality and comfortable lifestyle and you'll find one of the largest apartment homes in Virginia Beach. Enjoy our fitness center and tennis courts at the end of a long day! Stop by today and see why so many people are coming home to Banbury Lake Village!
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Banbury Lake Village
Yvonne, Manosh, and the entire crew treat us like family and make us feel like home. One hundred percent satisfied and happy to be a part of this community.
Quick response by maintenance usually only one or two days even on weekends, and staff is friendly. Location by the interstate. Love the space in the kitchen, even has a pantry!!! Ample closet space (coat, bedroom, linen).
As a new member of this area, I have not been out walking the area. Its a great deal of work too see, but I havenot seen it all.
We have lived here for about 10 years in 3 different apartments. (3rd floor, 2nd floor and now ground floor) We have been thru many managers and the fire. We feel that the present manager is doing a great job. In general we are very happy here. We have had a few minor problems, but that it about it.
Overall it's pretty good. Some detractors (for me) are: shared washer/dryer, floor noise from upstairs neighbors sometimes, and people smoking outside your window. But on the positive side, the staff are nice, the lake and wildlife are a plus, it's generally pretty quiet, it's nice to have responsive maintenance, it's close to the interstate (but not too close). It's been a good home for a long time.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-64, take exit 286-A / Indian River Road West/ to Providence Road and turn left. Banbury Lake will be on your right approximately 1/4 miles.
Professionally managed by Larrymore Organization.