- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Kitchens include stainless steel appliances
- Kitchens & baths include granite countertops
- Sleek, shaker-style maple cabinetry
- Faux wood plank flooring/plush carpeting
- Built-in computer nooks - select homes
- Pets welcome up to 70 lbs.
- Optional garages
- Wooded & lake views - select homes
- 9 ft. & vaulted ceilings - select homes
- Ask about our all-inclusive utilities package!
- Closet space galore
- Enclosed bark park
- Oversized garden tubs
- 24-hour fitness center
- Conference room w/ computer workstations
- Lake stocked w/ catch & release fishing
- Full-size washer/dryer connections
- Seasonal lakeside swimming pool
- Poolside entertainment cabana & fire pit
- Lakeside trail system
- Car care center
- Sand volleyball court
- Clubhouse include complimentary coffee bar
- Dog bar for our 4-legged friends
- Online rent payment/maintenance request
- Short term leases available
- Military RPP welcome
- 24-hour clothes care center
- Reliable 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Minutes to shopping, dining & more at Harbour View
- 8 minutes to Downtown Norfolk
- Weight restriction: 70Deposit: 200$200 non-refundable pet fee, pet rent $35 per pet per month Weight Restriction
- Deposit: 200Please no breeds with aggressive tendencies Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Newly Upgraded ONE BEDROOM homes Starting at $999 for a Limited Time Only!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Harbour Breeze Lifestyle Apartments
Imagine an apartment community that understands living isnt just about an apartment. Harbour Breeze Lifestyle Apartments, in Suffolk, VA, is an inspired apartment community that combines upscale, contemporary design with unique 5-star amenities to create a truly ideal living space. Surround yourself in luxury with our lakeside resort-style pool with cabana, work-out in our fitness center or create a culinary masterpiece in your gourmet kitchen. Harbour Breeze Lifestyle Apartments is a dramatically different place where style and lifestyle meet. It's about immersing yourself in a world that truly indulges your lifestyle. Experience the finest Suffolk, VA apartments at Harbour Breeze Lifestyle Apartments.
10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM
|Sunday||1:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Harbour Breeze Lifestyle Apartments
The two main things that I have to complain about at these apartments are the Internet and parking, there are other small things but those are two I deal with on a daily basis that severely frustrate me. The Internet is very bad it just drops off randomly at times and when it is working it's very slow half the time. It would be fine if we could just go to another ISP but the only other one we are allowed to get is verizon and their service in our area is only 3mb download which is even worse.
The staff are very helpful and friendly. They immediately resolve any problems with the apartment reported the same or next day. The apartment is beautiful and comfortable. I love the landscape and buildings. The lakes and walkway are beautiful and a way to get in touch with nature. I hate the Internet because it is very slow or constantly down. Residents should not be charged a monthly $35.00 for slow or none existence Internet non-service. Need reserved parking.
I love the location and style of the apartments. In fact, I recently moved from a 1-bedroom to a 2-bedroom. However, the maintenance side of management has declined since I originally moved in in 2009. The outward appearance of some of the apartments need to be attended to. Also, people who are not residents are using the pool and fitness room.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-664, take Route 17 North (James River Bridge-Exit 9A). Follow 4/10 of a mile, and turn left onto Breezeport Way. Our community is straight ahead. Welcome home!
Professionally managed by BECO Asset Management.