- Oversized Closets
- Furnished Available
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Nearby Shopping and Dining at Springfield Mall,...
- FREE gas heat and cooking (A $50-$75 Value)
- Se Habla Espanol
- Minutes from I-495 and I-395/95
- Plentiful Parking
- BBQ & Picnic Area
- Across the Street from a Virginia Railway Expre...
- Plenty of Restaurants and Theaters in the Surro...
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Plentiful Parking
- In-Unit Washers and Dryers
- Woods Views
- Equipped Kitchens w/ Modern Appliances
- Huge Floorplans
- Cats Allowed
- Breed Restrictions Apply. Up to 2 pets per home. No aggressive breeds and/or exotic pets. $350 non-refundable fee per pet, $50 monthly pet rent per pet. * *Service Animals are not subject to any pet fees or pet rent. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$300 Move In Special on Select Apartments!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Located in Fairfax County, your new home apartment home at Springfield Square is only minutes from I-495 and I-395/95, your gateways to nearby shopping and dining in the surrounding Springfield area. Have your choice of nearby recreation at Springfield Mall, Tysons Corner, Lake Accotink or any the major attractions of the surrounding Washington D.C. area! Conveniently get where you need to go by using the bus stop in front of our community or the Virginia Railway Express (VRE) stop right across the street. Springfield Square apartment homes provide comfort and convenience with a complete list of features and amenities that neighboring communities lack. Not only do we allow pets, but our pet fees are among the lowest around. Every convenience will be yours when you make Springfield Square your home today!
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
From Interstate 395 take Exit 4-N to Edsall Road West (Route 648). Continue on Edsall Road to Backlick Road (Route 617) and turn left. Springfield Square will be on the right. Or, from Springfield, take Backlick Road (Route 617N) to Springfield Square on left. From Capital Beltway/I-495, take Braddock Road East Exit, proceed to right on Backlick Road to Springfield Square on right.
Lerner Enterprises is responsible for high profile commercial and residential properties throughout Washington, DC and Virginia. For more information about their numerous projects go to www.lernerenterprises.com.