- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Built-in Microwave Ovens
- Self-Cleaning Range
- Ceiling Fans in all Master Bedrooms
- Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Intrusion Alarms
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Included
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Wired for High Speed Internet
- Total Electric Heat and Air
- 24-Hour, State-of the-Art Work Out Facility
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Detached Garages and Storage Available
- 24-Hour Wi-Fi Media Center
- DVD Library with select Blu-Ray
- Tot Lot
- Car Care Center with Vacuum
- 24 Hr Gourmet Coffee/Tea Bar
- Corporate Housing Available (call for details)
- Fenced Pet Agility Park
- Relaxing Glider Area
- 24-Hour Wi-fi Coffee Lounge
- Beautiful Mountain Views
- Gas and Charcoal Grills Available
- Courtesy Officer Onsite
- Free Copy and Fax Service Available
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Free Wireless Service in Clubhouse and Pool Area
- Professional Friendly Staff
- Seasonal Gardening Area Available
- Convenient to Shopping and Dining
- Convenient Access to Blue Ridge Parkway
- Professional Landscaping
- Walking Distance to Fishing Pond
- Roanoke County Schools
- Free Notary Service
- Outdoor Fireplace w/ Grills
- Convenient Online Rent Payment
- Secure In-Office Document Shredder
- Treat Station for dogs
- Green spaces
- Contact Management for Restricted Breeds Breed Restriction
- $300/$400 Pet Fee $15 monthly pet rent (per pet) Pets Accepted
- must have proof of yearly rabies vaccination Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Look Lease the same day and you could receive a one-time credit of $1000 on select 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes.
Ask about our preferred employer program.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Orchards Apartments
Set atop a beautiful hillside surrounded by the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains , The Orchards Apartment Home are recognized as one of the most distinguished communities in Roanoke, VA. Built on the site of a former apple orchard, these 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartment homes are located in the Roanoke County school district and just minutes from downtown. Oversized floor plans deliver generous living space with breathtaking views in every direction. Residents love to take advantage of the activities the community offers - grilling out while catching some sun by the pool, playing tennis or joining a game of volleyball, getting some work done in the 24-hour business center, or getting a good workout in the large, fully equipped fitness facility. Hiking and biking trails can be found in almost every direction. Even four-legged family members enjoy the large, leash-free, fenced Bark Park. Once you discover the generous living space and spectacular views at The Orchards, nowhere else will compare. -- Application Fee: $32
Variable, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
54 Reviews for The Orchards Apartments
Apartments look great. Very well kept. Super pool for the summer. Exercise room is also great. My likes and dislikes are: Pet friendly. Wonderful office staff. Wonderful maintenence crew. Great location.
Overall a great place to live. My likes and dislikes are: What I like most is the feel that you are out in the country but so close to downtown.
None My likes and dislikes are: Anything
We moved from out of state and this community had everything that we needed to make the transition from being a homeowner to a renter easy. Beautiful setting and was very well maintained. My likes and dislikes are: Everything! The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Plenty of amenities and well taken care of.
We lived there for about 18 months. We moved because we relocated to another part of the state. It was definitely one of the nicest apartment homes in Roanoke, and the nicest I've ever lived in. The management staff was always there, and always friendly and helpful. My likes and dislikes are: The management, the staff, the location, the amenities
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-581/Hwy 220 go east on Route 460 towards Bedford. Turn left on Cloverdale Rd. (Alternate 220) and then left on Crumpacker Drive (Route 781). The Orchards will be on the right.
From I-81 exit 150-A. Go straight through light and drive approx. 4 miles. The Orchards will be on your right.
Call if you need assistance.
"Creating positive impact for all we touch so that we leave each community better than we found it."
By following this credo, Blue Ridge associates separate themselves on a daily basis from traditional real estate developer and managers. By always asking ourselves the hard questions of "Is it in the best interest of the community?is it in the best interest of our clients, and is it in the best interest of our people" Blue Ridge is able to develop and maintain only the highest of standards in the development and management industries. At Blue Ridge, we believe that Positive Impact is not attained by doing things the "easy way," but by doing things the right way.